The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Halcyon Daze

QLD Libs scrap another big solar project

People who are fooled into believing that Labor and Liberals are the same, should have a close look at what the two parties actually deliver to the people. They deliver the exact opposite outcomes on most of the big issues.

While one party sticks it's neck out to move us forward the other does everything it can to keep the Rich, rich, regardless of how society fares.

We need to ask ourselves, where do we want to go as a country / state/ community. Who can deliver it and who will do everything but.

http://au.news.yahoo...qld-solar-farm/

Queensland is Booming! Shouldn't we be setting ourselves up for the future rather than tearing it all down.

Edited by Halcyon Daze

the liberals are what they are. the poor and the environment aren't on the top of their list of concerns.

unfortunately i think that the queensland ALP had to go, and it should have happened several elections ago.

not that i think Labor is any less corrupt, but down here in Victoria we currently have the Liberal MP for Frankston accused ov misusing taxpayer funds to support his business.

He's claiming innocence, but i ask you, ladies & gentlemen in the jury ov public opinion,

Would You buy a second hand car from this man:

Geoff-Shaw_353-200x0.jpg

He just looks like a scheeming, slippery, sleeze.

Looks like the classic guy who only entered politics to make himself rich.

The Liberal party seems to attract this sort ov fuck, much more than Labor

Queensland will be one big divet eventually, were the mining boom came and held us down and fucked us and then they will be gone.