The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Bundy Bear

Wanted: Prints

hi everyone i'm not sure where to post this.

i'm looking for some cube prints guys i don't have a lot of dollars so any donations would be much appreciated but i can pay if need be. i'm also looking for some edibles as well, such as the white button shrooms you find in IGA and woolies.

I would prefer to deal with SAB members first but if anyone can recommend a good online store it would be much appreciated.

thanks guys,

BB

if you are fast, i think there may be one still remaining in http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=32037 .

also, if anyone happens to have a non-cube microscopy print spare, i would be happy to sort something out for it. (if this post of mine gets a response and bundy doesn't have any luck i will try sort him out a print for thread thievery)

dio

Maybe you can take a print from one you buy from coles or woolies for the buttons?

Says in your interests you like wow... u gonna give the new D3 a bash doode?

Maybe you can take a print from one you buy from coles or woolies for the buttons?

Says in your interests you like wow... u gonna give the new D3 a bash doode?

lol it never occured to me that i might be able to take a print from those :BANGHEAD2: my missus loves em

yeah i reckon i will give d3 a go, my missus gets it free or something after she signed up to wow for a year.

dont worry about thread thievery dionysus, it's all good :)

^ yeah I got a witch doctor named obese rooter in the americas - hit that shit up dawg... lol

still chasing some interesting prints, doesn't have to be cubes...