The Corroboree
incognito

angkor wat

update- well been in nha trang for the past week. very touristy- would recommend to any western couples for a holiday destination.

last two days been with sethomopod and the family, partying seriously in karaoke bars, enjoying local cuisine,

attended local viet bbq house- lac canh- frog legs- chicken and beef, salted crab- amazing

then to karaoke, then massage and morning ponderings at emu exports, minus the dingleberries made for a mutually enjoyable night.

tonight we dined on dog at karoke bar, beers, chivas regal 18 years old. had phat fun times.

bbq dog = delicous.

many thanks crazy ha- mr. doan , seth and reagan for having me- phat, phat times

mr.doan puking, priceless, have kept up with these hardcore motherfuckers as a non drinker. easy peasy japanesie.

hope to have some pics and vids for yall soon.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo incognito. laterz..

• Like 1

heres some pics and vids of what sethomopod and i have been up to-

will be leaving cam duc in next two days to head to siem reap for a look-see before i head back to australia for (doh!.) the harvest season.

i really believe my visit has totally thrown my outlook on life... for the better.

i cannot elaborate further than that i have had ALOT of fun, and have enjoyed every minute with the viet people and characters that ive met.

will update pictures soon actually way to knackered. there are some absolute pearlers

just a few pics, hopefully get some more up later.

post-781-0-96065900-1336056356_thumb.jpg

mmmm roasted dog leg shanks..

post-781-0-74358500-1336056417_thumb.jpg

dog ragoush (spelling?) very nice with fresh bread buns for dipping into the lovely juices. yum.

post-781-0-06677900-1336056711_thumb.jpg

bbq dog ribs with sesame seed glaze. grouse.

post-781-0-44937400-1336056838_thumb.jpg

the spread off dog meat. if u look u can see the steamed dog. we wrapped this in like a big coleus leaf and dipped in spicy sauces. not so nice, very strong flavour. clicked that i was actually eating dog at this stage.

post-781-0-89878500-1336057703_thumb.jpg

Partying with these guys where some of the best times off my life. Food, Karaoke, and bulk bulk bulk bulk Tigers (great beer, not the animals) was great times. cant wait to meet up again. Bao Long, maddest karoke rumba dancer ever, Mr.Ha, who i shall get to later, and Mr Doan. Champions. And bring the fucking party if you are game.

Mr.Ha is the coolest guy. Can crack a tiger with a chopstick or another tiger bottle. He can crack a beer with anything. Stand up guy, strong man.

Great facillitator of FUN. keeping up with him, or trying to, got me very very drunk indeed. I think i have drank in the last 4 years what i have drank in the last 3 or 4 days.

Great set and setting for alcohol. Had an absolute ball drinking on the neighbourhoods kitchen floor partys, been amazing.

post-781-0-13687700-1336058143_thumb.jpg

fresh lobster from the indoor pond at the restaurant.

more later.

010520121358.jpg

010520121359.jpg

010520121361.jpg

010520121363.jpg

010520121364.jpg

030520121374.jpg

010520121358.jpg

010520121359.jpg

010520121361.jpg

010520121363.jpg

010520121364.jpg

030520121374.jpg

Edited by incognito
  • Like 1

cudos for really throwing yourself into the spirit ov things, i would probably eat beef if someone put it infront ov me (it would be churlish to refuse any hospitality), but i really don't think i could eat dog.

Well done.

I have been soooo busy, I've had no time to post properly... (Incognito,,, You have experienced the 'banter',,, you would love to see how it is now!!.) No longer nuts deep,, now nose deep in mangoes...

I have some stories to tell about our man incognito... And after the season is done and dusted.... some fantastic video!!

Incog... Where our updates man??? I've been hanging to hear how your going with your newly formed banter skills!

How's Cambodia going??

Incog... Where our updates man??? I've been hanging to hear how your going with your newly formed banter skills!

How's Cambodia going??

He found the heroin dens of Siem Reap.

Lost-City-Angkor-Wat.jpg

Back home now, and back at work, telling my story's giving gifts and talking business avenues, with VERY interested parties. Seth, u will be hearing from me very soon...

Well Siem reap was wild. Wats where breathtaking, I wAs lucky to go with a guide, fun guy who owes a story into itself. Hit the local karaoke bars with my guide and his gf- I'm apparently pretty good , LOVE karaoke. Siem reap town is overly touristy.

Oh yeah and thanks Seth for the monetry education- lucky money is the way to go for a tourist and not be branded a peanut!

To the Cambodia males- yeh ha ha I have no hAir but At leAst I can grow a fucking goatee haha

Was great fun with u Seth!

Edited by incognito

back in nang trang woot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

off for pho' and tigers with the most awesome sethomopod. hes a devo after my own heart xo :) may god have mercy on my liver!

Edited by incognito
  • Like 1

Glad to see you enjoyed yourself so much you went back for more, SE Asia is a pretty cool place to hang out.

Have big fun geezer.

lock up your daughters! Incog is back in town!

oh god..... what a night.......................

Edited by sethomopod
  • Like 1

I'm never drinking EVER again. Nice seeing u again sethomopod. :) choi oi