The Corroboree
gnome82

Thrive movie is now free to watch... let everyone know!

Hi all

As of yesterday 5th April the Thrive movie is now free to watch online at

http://www.thrivemovement.com/home

Everybody on this planet needs to watch, or at least be aware of the concepts this film covers

including how the "interest bearing debt money system" is the root cause of all the problems on this planet, and most importantly how there are peaceful solutions!

this film is the most clear summary of these agendas i have seen to date, this material is covered in many other sources and is a very real problem we are all facing right now on this planet.

There is much work to be done to resolve these issues, and this film is by no means the definitive answer, but it is a great start offering real solutions, we can turn things around and end the tyranny and destructive ways, humanity unite!

Sorry mate But that's such a crock of shit I just had say it.

Basicaly the aliens have been trying to tell us secret codes that unlock limitless energy.

Yeah, A magic bullet from space is going to save us and solve all our problems.

You just gotta BELIEVE! (and buy my dvd)

A lot of money has gone into producing this thing, reason being: there's a lot of money to be made out of conspiracy theorists.

• Like 1

Instead of enlisting anti-semitic semiti money-changing conspiracy theories why don't we just get real about the ways capitalism falls short of providing what we need as human beings? Start with something like these http://davidharvey.org/ lectures on Capital, and read some evolutionary theory if you want some legitimate information on our species and its culture.

Edited by racketemensch

"think about it" - :lol:

i think this movie has almost every cliche except HAARP.

A lot of money has gone into producing this thing

are you kidding? looked like a scientology video from late night community television.

"are we humans ... stupid greedy creatures...?"

apparently.

pretty obvious advertising stunt; "no one is watching our crappy brainwashing film, time to make it free on the internet".

Every time I see something involving Deepak Chopra, I just know it's going to be credible.