Light setup

P1010227

Seedling

P1010226

Obregonina Seedling

P1010205

P1010204

P1010203

Unknown Trich, the adult growth looks Bridge ish. Long Skiny spines (on 1 or 2 oer A'), But the cut was far fatter then any bridge ive seen. Cut shown is far thinner with very different spines. There is a chance it came from a dif plant then described. (need id) Edited by eatfoo
  • Like 1

6 answers to this question

lookin good mate

• Like 1

Cheers ^^

Nice collection, eatfoo. Heres the thing because of the ID´s: In many cases, its not really possible to ID a clone if its not a very distinct and particular one like rosei. Look of a cactus can be variable depending on the conditions it was grown in. Im sure you already know that the one you bought as bridgesii is none. Thats all i can tell you. It is some kind of peruvianus and i remember that this type of cactus is being sold as macrogonus in Europe as it is or was sold from köhres under that name.

The melted wax monstrose is awesome and i´ve never seen one like this. It is most likely not the same melted Wax Trichocereus from SS. Looks a bit like one Tripsis recently sold i think. Not sure if its the same but I think yours is probably a Bridgesii. bye Eg

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply. I am pretty proud of that little melted was birdge :wub:. Esp pleased because i bought it as a normal bridge cut.

The ID im really chasing is the cactus with the white cloth around it. Its the fattest trich ive ever seen in person. Any ideas on that one would be apreciated.

Oh and the last one (the L shape) looks like a T Pach to me, anyone disagree?

Edited by eatfoo

The one with tape kinda looks macrogonoid/peruvianoid and the last one has some pachanoid characteristics, but it certainly isn't the PC T. pachanoi.

Edited by tonic

Cheers, ive been thinking that is probly a macro.