The Corroboree
7baz

a request from any ACT member.

due to the new laws put in place in VIC state all bongs and devices have been removed from retail outlets.

it is not illegal to have a pipe , either it glass , wood etc

but golly even the glass cone part is now illegal.

all shops are now selling the glass pipes without the glass cones.. this is ridiculous.

i sincerely cannot in any possible way comprehend being arrested for possession of a tiny 1 cm piece of glass...

you would think law enforcement have much more important things to do.....

so i ask politely.. is it OK if i ask a ACT member to buy me a glass cone as it is legal in that state ?

i checked with grass city web site and they said yes.. we still happily ship our products to VIC.

i was not too sure where in the world i should have posted this... so i put it in here lol

Edited by 7baz

Welcome to the hypocrisy!

Just order one on line, I hear thats what most QLD'ers do (not that I condone the breaking of the law of course)

online is the way to go

many friends of mine have successfully orderered many a billy from various sites i think onlinesmoke was the preffered site

What makes you think that Victorian retailers will adhere to this law ? In Sydney there are heaps of tobacconists that carry bongs, inncense etc that are either behind a curtain or in a cupboard on their side of the counter. Just don't ask such questions when there are other customers in the store, as they often play dumb. It helps if you look like a stoner too LOL (ie if you look like a clean-shaven, nice haircut, conservative clothed person then they may not help you)

if you look like a clean-shaven, nice haircut, conservative clothed person then they may not help you

omg social profiling! what if clean cut conservative is your disguise?

we have the same problem here in W.A. however another member bought one from here www.ozbongs.com and they sent it to W.A. no worries

you might wanna try them out

omg social profiling! what if clean cut conservative is your disguise?

The a detour via the local costume shop is essential !

hippycostume777.jpg

thank you so much for all your input , really makes my day to know im not alone lost in these insane laws that govern our existence.

i mean i sincerely dont feel like putting myself in a situation of being looked down on like im some really big bad person over a small 1 cm piece of 20 cent glass.

canberra is evidence of political hierarchy.

decriminalisation, paraphernalia...

when i first moved here, the first thing i saw were the bongs in woden newsagent.

hooray for sneaky whitey.

Isnt the ACT also very liberal for prostitution & firworks ?

i checked oz bongs.. nothing.. i checked grass city.. nothing there either...

do they have the stores " off ya tree in " ACT ?

Mate, just go to a few tobacconisist, seriously. They will have what youre after.

psylo , i have already tried , i gave up , its not a common part.

its called a slip in cone.

i know off ya tree store in Canberra have them.

Isnt the ACT also very liberal for prostitution & firworks ?

You haven't been able to buy fireworks here for years now.

i checked oz bongs.. nothing.. i checked grass city.. nothing there either...

do they have the stores " off ya tree in " ACT ?

I can have a look for you next time I am in Fyshwick. I know the cones you mean. We don't have an Off Ya Tree store here though.

Edited by Bread Filter

I can have a look for you next time I am in Fyshwick. I know the cones you mean. We don't have an Off Ya Tree store here though.

bread filter your the best :)

here is a pic of what she looks like....

3ubgn.jpg

the glass pipe is perfectly legal to buy here in VIC , but not the cone part , its silly i know...

my house mate dropped my one by accident :(

Edited by 7baz

ok baz, wasn't aware that youre looking for a specialty cone. Admittedly the dodgy Sydney shops only sell standard stuff (think "Agung")

For what its worth I ordered a bong from Off Ya Tree a year ago via their online store and it turned up without issue.

also, this mob might have what youre after http://www.onlinesmoke.com.au/

ok baz, wasn't aware that youre looking for a specialty cone. Admittedly the dodgy Sydney shops only sell standard stuff (think "Agung")

For what its worth I ordered a bong from Off Ya Tree a year ago via their online store and it turned up without issue.

also, this mob might have what youre after http://www.onlinesmoke.com.au/

had a look , they have the slip in cones but there bronze , im after a glass one :)

im fussy i know.. lol

Glass :wub:

Edit: You can mail order glass CP's from ozbongs btw

Edited by eatfoo

You haven't been able to buy fireworks here for years now.

Actually we do. It just opened up in civic where Overboard used to be (across from David Jones). I've been in there recently for a pearcing and seen those pipes, they'd probably sell you the cone piece. I've gotta go tomorrow to get my pearcing changed, guess ill have a look for you?

• Like 1

Actually we do. It just opened up in civic where Overboard used to be (across from David Jones). I've been in there recently for a pearcing and seen those pipes, they'd probably sell you the cone piece. I've gotta go tomorrow to get my pearcing changed, guess ill have a look for you?

that be awesome mickey :)

they come in two sizes , could use one of each.

Edited by 7baz

bread filter your the best :)

here is a pic of what she looks like....

a>

the glass pipe is perfectly legal to buy here in VIC , but not the cone part , its silly i know...

my house mate dropped my one by accident :(

Hi mate, sorry to bring bad news but visited offyatree today and they had this exact pipe but NO conepiece insert. :/ Even went round the corner to the bongshop and same deal. Must be really rare!

why not just order from OYT online? Failing that, if you get a confirmation from the darlinghurst shop, I guess I could grab you one next week.