The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
teonanacatl

yopo: south american magic snuff

Swear it can make it into the lungs , at least it feels that way to me. I've felt salts of other drugs make it that far , I'm certain :confused: I would be interested if anyone else feels this , I understand that a pinch up each nostril is better than cutting a fat line , but even a pinch seems to end up far past the sinus ?

hmm well i did cough and it was a little husky, so maybe, i guess you would cough it up sooner or later

ive put 6 seeds which were heated then ground to a fineish powder in some alcohol i distilled. lol the alcohol is just voldka but i soaked heapsa fresh wormwood in it to make absinthe but have since learnt it doesnt work like that, so i distilled some, not sure the percentage but i can light it on fire easily, smell like wormwood though. my plan is to soak for a week, strain and then soak in fresh alcohol, then discard and evaporate off the alcohol,leaving a extract, i will then add lime and water and evap again. any suggestions

its only been 2 days but the alcohol has done a good job extracting. the liquid is dark browny red and the seed material is now a light grey. i strained it through a piece of tissue then threw away the remaining seed material, i doubt another soak would have proven to be very productive. it was then put on a plate to dry. if one was to extract with water would this extract more goodies less undesirables??? or as the water is polar and the tryptamines are in base form would they stay in the seed whilst the undesirables came out????

Try your hand at monkey guts, it's nasty stuff but worthwhile in light of a cow turd.

Edited by darcy

it says mulga was the last person to post in this thread, wat happened to his reply???? i would have liked to have read it.......

hahaha i get it now, darcy's playing silly buggas with mulgas name. or sumthing like that

ok all evaporated off to reveal a slightly goey extract, this was placed into a oven which had been on 230* (cooking lunch :D ) it was turned off and the door opened so just the hot air went over it. after about 20mins i took it and scraped the browny orange crystals into a heap and withing about 3 mins is had sucked up water and turned into a goo again, seems quite hydroscopic. about 1/4 lime was added and then some water was pipetted over the crystals and the lime and crystals were mixed. crystals all disolved. now i guess that recrystalisation would be the easyest thing that could be done to yield a purer crystal??? the problem is how to insuffalate it how it is??? need to rid it of the tiny amount of gunk thats there. as its basified could i just add the water to a flask and add some napatha-zippo fluid ontop then pipette the non polar off???

Does anyone have experience with consuming (probably smoking) only the seed coat/hust of A.colubrina ? I read somewhere (cant find/remember where), that this is primarily DMT, over bufo and 5meo, can anyone confirm, and concentrations in the coat??

Guest electro

teonanacatl - re ingesting - if it was a friend of my friends he smoke a lil of that goo in a basepipe ! :)

he also said:

failing that he would add some washing soda dissolved in some acetone with 5ml of water in it to ensure the stuff is nicely freebased.

he would then dry it in the oven at a low temp & add shellite/xylene to the dry powder/goo ...

he would heat this abit, filter & evap the np solvent to leave a freebase for smoking.

on another note, where did the seeds come from ? is there a supplier in oz (noting that sab no longer stocks them)

re 2ben & the salts in the lungs ...YES ! anything over 1/4 a gram in one line would end up right in the middle of his right lung ! it would take ages to get rid of the horrific pain that it left.

[ 30. March 2005, 13:19: Message edited by: electro ]

i got them off torsten to grow but they keep falling in the pan and then up my nose. the goo was smoked, once tried on pipe then in crack pipe, there was to much shit there maybe extraction with a non polar would be better. i didnt smoke it a friend did, said there was lines but not as good as dmt. there is no way i could have snorted it, to hydroscopic within 30 secs of taking out of oven it would become goo. given a few weeks once i settle into uni i will get back at it :D still wanna try sublingually and extract snorting