The Corroboree
tipz

progress updates on recieved trades

Since I have been here I have offloaded many a thousand cacti seed a fair few lophs, some nice trich cuts and a fair few acacia spp.

I often wonder how all those seeds and plants are doing, how the germination rates were ? Any freaks ? Any photos of plants I have sold on or given away or traded would be awesome to see or here about.

So I thought I'd throw up this little thread to see whats been going on with the items i have passed on.

ill have to sort out a few pics for ya man all the stuff i got off ya is pumpin :-) thanks bro

as i've only recently got some things of ya i cant say to much

but theres lots of little lophs germinating right now tipz :)

heres one lil guy i grafted to peres my first attempt ever was a success

check it out

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=30765

couldnt be happier with my purchases and your kindness :)

got some good germination with your loph seeds bro

Great Idea for a thread. Will open a similar one sometime soon in the cactus forum. Would actually better fit into the cactus forum anyway but i guess you put it here because you also had some acacia´s in it, right?

Edited by Evil Genius

Great Idea for a thread. Will open a similar one sometime soon in the cactus forum. Would actually better fit into the cactus forum anyway but i guess you put it here because you also had some acacia´s in it, right?

Yeah i considered putting it in the cacti forum, as thats were 80% of my trades have been. But I did offload a fair amount of acacias from my local state flora nursery too and various ethnobotanical seeds, so was a bit unsure of where to post.

So whenever Im unsure of where to place a post i just chuck it in chill space.

I Dont really trade for profit ( hence the numerous giveaways ) It's more to spread these plants across the nation as much as possible before it perhaps becomes a crime to do so. I find the feedback motivational to keep going to the effort of doing what i do i suppose :)

(EDIT) - dont want this to turn in to a trade rep thread ! Chnt - i take it maybe something has not arrived for you ? pm me if thats the case

Edited by tipz
  • Like 2

tipz is awesome, australia post are not.