The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
explora

harmonic concordance

http://www.harmonicconcordance.com/

Some of you may like to check this out.. Epsecially if you're interested in all the 2012 stuff..

I'd love to hear form those joining in!

November 08, 2003

22 Self-Existing Moon, White Spectral Wizard Year.

nick

oh yes---i know slarty & some really don't get off on this stuff, but i love it--if nothing else, sometimes the delusional quality can be fascinating.

actually. what convinced me to post about this was a drema, in which a familiar woman (as a guide) started telling me about some kind of source frequency, which we would be given the opportunity to speak to/at for exactly three seconds...

kind of added a unique sense of spirit to harmonic concordance, you might say..

you can read the full experience here at my forum:

http://dreamofpeace.net/sealife/viewtopic.php?t=548

trust in dreams,

explora

thanks nabraxas.. :)

oh yes beware. i got the date sloightly wrong.. it's ahppenign at the same moment, in all countries aroudn the world.

so what this means, is that here in melbourne it's at 11:12:45 am november 9 (i think)...

this is kinda cool, bbcause i didn't know much about harmonic concordance before the dream, particular4ly that it would occur over such a small period of time...

explora--

quote:

telling me about some kind of source frequency, which we would be given the opportunity to speak to/at for exactly three seconds...

does that mean 3 seconds during the event?

not alot ov "normal"time to ask anything.

what are you planning on doing for the event?

hey guys..

nabraxas. the times given for the alignment, are pinpointed to the second. i'm not sure why my guide, suggested this 'three-second' interval. in any case we're plannign to oragnise a 20 minute ceremony type thing..

we're going to the cave of the serepent. an aboriginal cave down here in melbouren. should be fun! people were dreaming of it, before we organised it.. a shockwave passing back in time, perhaps :)

a sampel cemereopny from my friend mary novak.

http://www.LilithSophia.com/

Dear Dreamers,

I am leading 12 into the sacred space

of vision the night of the Concordance on

november 8. Here is the ceremony I am

doing, as a truthseer, a vision seeker,

and astrologer. Its what I am personally

using this night.

Please feel free to edit any of it

and use it during your specific

gathering or solitude ceremony

that night if you don't have one.

Its a Blessed Night, May that night

bring love closer to your Heart.

Blessings and Love, Mary

CEREMONY TO HONOR Concordance and Vision:

1. We Join Hands in a Sacred Circle. Mary will pass along sage and sweetgrass to you all first, and then offer my 7 years of one sacred bottle of Blessed Oil from some of the spaces, teachers, and workshop I have attended in the past 7 years. They have included a Blessing by Tibetan Monk, Buddhist Monks from Bangkok, Daoist and Zen Master, Indigenous Land and Nature Spirits I have visited on sacred Apache/Navaho Reservations, a Hindu Guru, a Sufi Master from India, The Black Madonna, Lilith and Sophia, Artemis, A Tibetan Shaman who carried the spirit of the Grizzley Bear in my Night Dream, The Grandmother Cave who blessed me at my last vision quest, Maat, Wadjet and Nehkbet, Hathor of Ancient Egypt, Thoth the Atlantian Scribe and Immortal who taught me the second tablet of the 13 Emerald Tablets for my work, the Chirst, Mary Magde

2. Opening prayer acknowledging "The Great Mystery," giving gratitude to the Unified Field of All Universal Life, who answers to all names. We will each insert that which represents Divinity in your belief or culture.

3. Call in our Guides, Spirits, Seven Generations Past, and Angels or Ascended Masters and God/desses/Nature you attune to personally.

4. Acknowleding the energies of the Sacred Four Directions of every culture on Earth since the beginning of our 52 Billion year old Earth. We will each do a enacted short ritual: I am the Wind and I an Eternally Free, I am the Ocean and its depth of my watery emotion, I am the Earth and grounded within her, I am the Fire, the Core of my Soul and Over-Soul as a Loving and Creative Being.

5. We will honor the Six Planets into our Ceremony and each take turns reading:

Sun - I am The Sun, the Will and the Light of Matter, the archetypal masculine; I am the Principle Father; the primal energy in the physical self and world, the vitality that inspires my physical life; I bring the 'conscious' aim that expresses the best of who I am to this moment.6. Let There be Peace within me first and this gift I return to Earth, each one reads own statement.

7. PROJECT OM [Grand Global OM at 13 minutes after the hour in the Earths Celebrations this night.]

8. Enter into a period of silent prayer and meditation.

9. Begin Journey. 2 short 15 minute journeys with short sharing.

One 33 minute journey to enter the portal of the Ancient Temple of Hathor

and a longer sharing.

10. Gratitude, acknowledging that this collective work of Spirit has accomplished more Joy, Love and Peace, than we could ever have imagined. At this point we end the ritual, but not the Ceremony, by saying: "The Circle is open, grounding the changes and releasing the energies of our Divine Selves into the field of Creation with joy, ease, and positive non-attachment and we create a circle of protection from this day forward that is always engaged from here onward till the end of our journey on Mother Earth.

CLOSE CIRCLE.

my meditation session began with tuning in to a strong white aura around my body,after a while this resolved into a thickening of the aura into a band that covered the head down to almost the shoulders,like a psychic shawl had been put on me.[very different to the cobra like kundalini godHOOD i usually raise.]then two pyramids,like a star of david superimposed on my body,both were blue,one lighter than the other.these effects are still there when i look for them.

anyone get any similar imagery?

t s t .