The Corroboree
ballzac

New downtempo track

Good stuff man, I'm a big fan of chill out genres (as my name partially suggests) I like the distorted vocal echoes you've used in the background throughout the track & think they could be used to even greater effect if you built them up with another synth which eventually washes over the rest of the track at 2.54; as it drops you could use an echo of those synths or just fade them out until brief silence & let your melody cut through the space it creates; this will help with flow & create another layer/section to the track more distinct than the rest. Also a second build from 2.54-4.22 would work well to draw you back in to the track & flow out with the main melody, then releasing into echoes & ambience as you have done at 4.22.

Hope you don't mind my input, the track has a good feel & solid base. Looking forward to hearing more :)

Thanks for the very specific feedback man. I really appreciate it.

No worries man, one of my best mates produces psytrance so I'm often around at his studio bouncing ideas & helping with production. It's great listening to new material as its being made & while I don't have the skills to produce my own tracks yet, I enjoy trying to help others who have the talent to possibly make use of my jumble of ideas.

I heard a bit of BOC in there for a little while - a bit of warm, hazy sun and sky early on came to mind.