The Corroboree
Jamison Schuetz

banisteriopsis caapi shredded wood for sale

*disclaimer; I cannot send mushroom spore prints to: Australia, Idaho, California, or Ohio and other countries and places, please check your

local laws before ordering my prints! and the same goes for banisteriopsis caapi or any other item that is illegal!

hi,

i have some shredded banisteriopsis caapi wood i would like to sell for $30.00 for a pound baggie (i don't have a scale so i'll just throw a bunch in a baggie), and there we go a little b. caapi for you! PM me or email me!

best regards,

jamison schuetz

• Like 3

Disclaimer dude, u should know by now!

U cannot send this item to Australia

• Like 1

He does actualy say that he cant in his post, sorta.

• Like 1

He does have a disclaimer, although it could be clearer because unless you read it carefully it comes over as though its only directed at the prints rather than both.

JS knows I would be on his ass if it didn't have a disclaimer.

I think the negs are a bit harsh, Im going to give him a poz to balance it out a bit.

Edited by AndyAmine.

Does Jamison get any buyers of his stuff as a result of posts on this forum ? All the best to him, but I sometimes wonder if its even worth his time to create threads like this on a predominantly Aussie forum.

• Like 5

We should have an international trade subforum. Would weed this sort of thing out of the regular forum, as 95% of the regular posters appear to be located in Australia.

Sure, we have overseas members and they shouldn't miss out on the opportunity to trade, but neither should we have it rubbed in our face that we are missing out on it as well.

• Like 4

i'm sorry about the disclaimer guys it should have been directed toward b. caapi instead of about prints so much. i just wasn't sure if that disclaimer was good enough. as for what psylodread was saying, yes i do get buyers on this forum still, but it has slowed down a bit other than what it was like at first, but still buyers.

peace,

jamison

i have some shredded banisteriopsis caapi wood i would like to sell for $30.00 for a pound baggie (i don't have a scale so i'll just throw a bunch in a baggie)

Just curious Jamison, if you are selling things based on a measure of weight, isn't it a customers expectation they will be receiving the weight they paid for, not just a bunch thrown in a baggie?

Edit:

We should have an international trade subforum. Would weed this sort of thing out of the regular forum, as 95% of the regular posters appear to be located in Australia.

International Trading Forum

Edited by zelly

International Trading Forum

I don't mean like that ^

I mean where they can post for sale advertisments etc.

We should have an international trade subforum.

That would be nice, but I don't think it's a necessity. A simple mandatory tag (e.g. International, EU, US or Asia) in the title would be enough to distinguish between Australian only trades/sales and international ones.

• Like 1

Does Jamison get any buyers of his stuff as a result of posts on this forum ? All the best to him, but I sometimes wonder if its even worth his time to create threads like this on a predominantly Aussie forum.

There are quite a few overseas people on this forum. S.A.B is a forum with a good amount of knowledgeable people. And it is the only forum that's not blocked for illegal drug content at my work by this 'barracuda' filter. :wink:

I don't like that he starts multiple threads for his prints, where he could just have a jamison's print thread instead of making a new topic every time he has something on offer.

I'm a member at another site where their policy is one trading / for sale thread per person, per sub forum, regardless of what they are selling or trading. The member just updates the thread when new items are listed. They also implement other rules such as dis-allowing thread crapping (posting off topic or negative comments about whatever is up for sale, pricing, etc), and also have restrictions on a member bumping his own thread to the top more than once every 24 hours.. Another really nice feature is a members trading 'score' is included in the displayed members details, along with location, join date, posts, etc. Those that don't/can't follow the rules find themselves locked out of the sub forum.

I think implementing similar policies here would clean up the trading forum considerably & eliminate a lot of the issues that are cropping up.

hi,

well geez guys, whats with all this? what is one thread? is one thread the same post all the time that says the same thing? let me know.

jamison

i recommend the moderator close this thread if its going to be so incriminating on me, and i do have some loyal customers, i don't think this

is right.

peace,

Jamison Lee Schuetz

Well i don't want to be a dick

Oh, too late.

Bringing up such matters in a persons trading thread is downright disgusting. Could it have been brought up elsewhere ? Hell yes, that screenshot is something we all need to see (I have a beauty by another US member saying that all ethnobotanical hobbyists are druggies, cant wait to find a place to drop that too). But to sabotage an occasioonal sellers post such as this.... shame on you. Greencavefloat, Maybe you should delete your shit and post it elsewhere.