The Corroboree
spiraleyes

The Sensorium Project - Visionary - Interactive - Featuring at EGA

Greetings plant beings,

I frequent these forums now less than i have in the past, but i still like to call in and connect as it always feels like home.

I’d like to make you all personally aware of a co-creative project a small team of us are working on. It has primarily been built to collectively exhibit a wide selection of plant inspired art and will first feature at EGA if everything flows as planned.

4.jpg

We would like to invite anyone from these forums and the extended community to make a creative submission.

We are seeking still and video imagery. Either one image or a series of images, 2 minutes of video to over an hour. Soundscapes and surround sound experiments are also being sought and of course please feel free to submit any other proposals.

It is not necessary that you attend the event either for your work to be featured, that is the value of the virtual gallery.

Please apply through the website, if approved you will be welcome to create an artist’s profile page on the Sensorium website.

Most of the hard work has been done, but we still have a bit of money to raise if it is going to feature at EGA in its entirety, so please help to propagate the project around your friends and networks and make a small donation yourself if you feel drawn, it is very much a creative community project and requires the community to support it.

Crowd funding Page

http://www.pozible.com.au/index.php/archive/index/3762/description/0/0

The website has just been updated with more artist info soon to come. :)

Brad Izwoz :)

www.sensorium.net.au

Edited by spiraleyes

Wow ! I have been following this project since i heard of it.

The mind boggles :shroomer:

I was debating wether to attend EGA this year, This could well be the deciding factor.

Love ya work izwoz and crew :worship:

corpus callosum is fantastic, didn't realise he's an aussie.

pointless suggestion, but with six projectors (in a standard, cube shaped room) and the right software, you could implement an idea that somebody had here, slybacon i think. project onto floor, ceiling and all four walls so that it seems like you are flying around in a spaceship.

Bump! innocent_n.gif

3 days left to go and 97% funded.... would love to see this happen this year!