The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Philocacti

Peruvianus or Macro?

Question

So after reading this thread I became more lost as what to consider peruvianus and what is pachanoi, but from what I gathered is that pachanoi grows faster and is skinnier and has shorter spines.

Well I bought some T. pachanoi seeds from a well known german vendor on 2 different orders. All the time I thought they were pachanoi and when I posted some pictures of the seedlings a member told me (I think it was Archaea) said that they were T. peruvianus seedlings. Anyway, I don’t have any T. peruvianus but these seedlings are kind of slow compared to my bridgesii seedlings and the coszcoensis. They have long spines and large areols. So what do you guys think. Are they pachanoi or peruvianus?

P1040888.jpg

P1040889.jpg

P1040890.jpg

P1040891.jpg

P1040898.jpg

lol, no i dont think that ordering replacement seeds is against the law yet. :lol:

The macro seed i got from them very good. Good rate. But its always possible you get a bad batch. But im sure they send replacement most of the time.

Those ones were bad: Trichocereus Angelesii, Trichocereus Vollianus, Trichocereus Santiaguensis, Trichocereus Fabrisii.

Never had one seedling out of em so i think they are older. The other Trichos were fine.

EG your English becomes more broken the later it gets, huh? haha

German is your first language right?

Your lucky its your birthday today. :wink: Happy birthday btw.

Edited by Evil Genius

So EG what is your experience with their T. pachanoi seeds? did you grow any?

I think i did but im not sure anymore. I definately have some of theirs laying here somewhere and i´ll probably plant em next spring or so.

Edited by Evil Genius