The Corroboree
incognito

wanted BULK A.obtusifolia seed

if anyone has access to a bulk lot of this seed could they please pm me.

ta.

Austrahort had 25g for $14, no stock but might just be out of date? http://www.austrahort.com.au/index.php

Royston Petrie Seeds 25g for $12.16, I assume in stock as it's a 2011 price list. http://www.roystonpetrieseeds.com.au/print_catalogue.php?id=3

Can't hurt to email them? I imagine there's a fair few seeds in 25g.

Edited by Alice

I once ordered Acacia seed from b-and-t, paid up front and they didnt deliver. Didnt reply to my messages either so i wont buy there ever again.

Cheers for the heads up mate, ballbags when people pull the dodge :(

I have a few hundred, but you will need to pick through it, because many of the seeds are eaten by little bugs. AND I am overseas and will be back in mid nov if you are still interested!

I had obtusi on order from Austrahort about 2 years ago. Was out of stock when ordered and 6 months later they basically said they can't get the seed. Same thing at other places I used to order obtusi seed from. Why the shortage?

...I have literally searched for hours online with no luck bar hebalistics in aus.

Yeah obtusii's seem pretty painful to find, I was lucky to nab some off SAB a few years back. There's oz sites where you can buy plenty of other acacia seeds in bulk.