The Corroboree
Slybacon

Lift From Sydney to Newcastle

Hi All,

I arrive back into the country at 8.30 pm out of customs by about 9.30. If anyone would like to make some extra cash ($80 Plus Fuel), and you have time and a car, I am seeking a lift from Sydney International to Newcastle. I have a spare bed in Newcastle if you wish to stay and head back in the morning, pretty ladies get preference. Thought I'd throw this one out there. I'll check the forum in Hong Kong.

Thanks

Hopefully someone takes you up on the offer, all the best man.

Just out of curiosity; what would the date be?

Tonight. I will be out of the airport at 9.30.... Looks like a train for me.... grrr 3 hours after a 23 hour flight.

Sorry brother... Once upon a time before kids and work i would've jumped at the chance for a road trip, some chit-chat and the chance for a Newcastle surf, but life's a little more routine these days...

Howdy Slybacon, I sent you a pm shortly after you posted your last message here but I guess you didn't see it. Yeah I could offer you a lift, that's if you see this in time. I guess if you check this at the airport and are willing to wait around the airport for about an hour, as that's how long it would take me to get from my place to the international airport. Any who if you do see this and want a lift text me. Otherwise happy train journey.

Thanks all, the train was alright. No waiting and it was pretty direct. I was home by mid night.

Yeah, I've taken the Sunday night run from Central to Cardiff a few times. The thing to watch out for is that you don't sleep through your stop!

It seems like another life now though - I have no nostalgia for it.

How are you adjusting to being home?

Ummmm - not sure yet. Im finding the time a little hard to adjust to. I slept from 5 AM to 5pm. It also brought me back, I felt like I was starting to recreate my self. So now I'm at a cross road. Its exciting and scarey at the same time. But more towards exciting. I actually feel truely free for the first time in a long time. Do have msn wood dragon. I'd love to have a chat to you about some things?