The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Jamison Schuetz

banisteriopsis caapi wood anyone?

Hello,

I live in Oregon so Banisteriopsis caapi wood is legal here. Does anyone have any nice old b. caapi wood they can sell me? I am looking for some nice

Psychotria viridis leaves too. I don't want huge wood, but wood that can be made into tea, and I don't want thin wood either, I am looking for regular

color wood only. If you could sell this to me, it would really be appreciated. Thanks.

Jamison

I don't want huge wood

Jamison

:P

• Like 2

Potential international traders should be be aware that the US equivalent of quarantine really does not take kindly to people importing "woody" products without the proper paperwork.

Potential international traders should be be aware that the US equivalent of quarantine really does not take kindly to people importing "woody" products without the proper paperwork.

Mira,

The U.S. does not prosecute or quarantine people with Banisteriopsis caapi, it is perfectly legal in Oregon, and became legal to consume in Oregon back in 2002. I don't need any other clarification on this after knowing that when "peruvian-journey" was around on yage.net back in 2003 they delivered to me with no

problem and in fact were in NYC. So the bottom line is this: Banisteriopisis caapi is in fact LEGAL in Oregon and so is all foliage, live plants, seeds, and

wood of it. Nothin else about it! LEGAL! :)

Jamison

I wasn't disputing the legality of B. caapi in Oregon or the US.

I was simply stating that people sending to you internationally should be aware that importing plant products into the US requires a permit. And that without a permit any package sent to you might be confiscated and that the customs authorities especially frown upon people trying to import wood/bark products without the proper permits and phytosanitary certificates.

Edited by mira
  • Like 2

Hello,

I live in Oregon so Banisteriopsis caapi wood is legal here. Does anyone have any nice old b. caapi wood they can sell me? I am looking for some nice

Psychotria viridis leaves too. I don't want huge wood, but wood that can be made into tea, and I don't want thin wood either, I am looking for regular

color wood only. If you could sell this to me, it would really be appreciated. Thanks.

Jamison

Why do you want to import it incurring all the quarantine drama; surely it must be easier to buy at home in USA ?

Why do you want to import it incurring all the quarantine drama; surely it must be easier to buy at home in USA ?

I just found a source, so forget about it; nobody really even has b. caapi wood here. But I just found a source, so end this thread!

Peace,

Jamison