The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
basalamant

Doofs 2011

hey ya'll. this seems the palce to be in grabbing recs for good doofs. anyone no of any good ones coming up from oct - feb 2012? or any at all, i dont really need a specific month so i do not know y i am posting a time slot...

hey ya'll. this seems the palce to be in grabbing recs for good doofs. anyone no of any good ones coming up from oct - feb 2012? or any at all, i dont really need a specific month so i do not know y i am posting a time slot...

you should join oztrance.net, there is are qld, nnsw, nsw etc subforums covering all the major doofs and gigs in those areas.

edit: I think there is an earthdance in qld in september, would be an interesting one to checkout, a globally synchronised event

Edited by kalika

are you after a big festival? there should be earth frequency in february. earth freqs reputation is huge, however you won't hear as much psytrance as you would at most doof festivals.

there is a newish crew which put on a huge festival last year 'manifest', there's one of those coming up in september. i don't really know what the go is with them, i suspect they're a bit more mainstream oriented because they had bulk promotion around the place last year.

there will be many smaller parties in that time frame, neuro fractal, new years, earth dance...