The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ThunderIdeal

missing WWII thread

Teljkon, i respect your opinion about this but the fact that we took down the thread had nothing to do with me having too much work on my hands or because i was too much of a sissy to take it due to my german background. :wink: We were discussing it and we all decided not to bring it up again. Had nothing to do with me personally. You know, we googled the text and we came up with such nice URL´S like whitepower.c0m or whatever. Dont remember the exact nazi sites this Document was also posted on but we decided we dont want to be in the company of them because it would make us look very bad. Thats all. You know, after all this is still an Ethnobotanical site and not Hitlers personal fanclub. And the text was nothing but nazi cut & paste crap. If you wanna read it, just google the paragraph i posted somewhere above and you can find it. Dont know why we´re still talking about this months after the thread and why your trying to make this all about me just because im german. We as a collective decided not to have it here and no amount of nagging or complaining is going to change that. The Thread wont be back and i need you to accept that now.

On 05/09/2011 at 1:55 PM, Evil Genius said:

Teljkon, i respect your opinion about this but the fact that we took down the thread had nothing to do with me having too much work on my hands or because i was too much of a sissy to take it due to my german background. :wink: We were discussing it and we all decided not to bring it up again. Had nothing to do with me personally. You know, we googled the text and we came up with such nice URL´S like whitepower.c0m or whatever. Dont remember the exact nazi sites this Document was also posted on but we decided we dont want to be in the company of them because it would make us look very bad. Thats all. You know, after all this is still an Ethnobotanical site and not Hitlers personal fanclub. And the text was nothing but nazi cut & paste crap. If you wanna read it, just google the paragraph i posted somewhere above and you can find it. Dont know why we´re still talking about this months after the thread and why your trying to make this all about me just because im german. We as a collective decided not to have it here and no amount of nagging or complaining is going to change that. The Thread wont be back and i need you to accept that now.

asdad

While I think anybody who believes the holocaust didn't happen is an idiot I am totally against censorship of ANY form.