The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bretloth

Urban Tribes jibbed me

I ordered 2 penis cactus online from Urban Tribes on the 4th of july, paid for it, and recieved 2 skinny little normal bridgesii (non monstrose) which they don't even sell online, on the 26th. I emailed Urban Tribes monday when the package arrived and have recieved no response. I hate having to name and shame, but when a man pays for penis cactus, he doesn't expect to get fucked. Urban Tribes poor form.

Dont worry bro, ill fix ya up with a couple when ya head over, ive got a few kickn around here somewhere :P As long as they didnt sting ya too much, lil seed grown bridgies are a good score.

Never had any troubles like this with SAB or herbalistics in tons of orders. Always get a notified if there's an issue and replies to queries. The bridgeys are certainly better than nothing, so there's a consolation atleast to be fair. I cant make the melbs meet (bloody work..) but will be heading over your way tuesday bro, was just gonna pick some up at cactus country but no need now. You the man PD!