The Corroboree
Psylo

Herbalistics - Where are they ?

Psychotria nexus, nice plants, faster than viridis and pretty tough.

Me & a mate had three each, and they all suffered from a white fungal situation, and died. It was an unusual experience for a couple of occasional garderners.

I am attempting to strike 3 or 4 nexus cuttings at the moment. as I will not be able to grow them here, will be happy to send them on to others if they work out.

I've got a couple of Psychotria "Nexus" plants. They're awesome. They've been putting out new growth all through winter. Possibly my favourite plants.

I am attempting to strike 3 or 4 nexus cuttings at the moment. as I will not be able to grow them here, will be happy to send them on to others if they work out.

I did 5 nexus leaf cuts. 2 are still in "storage" at the gold coast and i have 2 surviving but not throwing new growth yet. The weather is a bit cold i think they are struggling with it a bit. Of all the Psychotria i have found Carth to be the most vigorous plant as far as taking root and throwing heaps of shoots. [/offtopic]

Seems they are open again now.

back online

Zen: I seem to recall some Lactuca extract on the shelves at Koda Phytorium in Byron. I think they have a website.

Zen: I seem to recall some Lactuca extract on the shelves at Koda Phytorium in Byron. I think they have a website.

Here is the link:

http://www.webstore.kodaphytorium.com.au/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=lactuca&osCsid=da9512836f1938bbeddd700a247ebda8&x=0&y=0

Edited by Bread Filter