The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
apothecary

Changa

Hi,

CS mentioned something about change on the phone today, and it got me to thinking, what is the actual recipe in making it?

I can't seem to find out. Does anyone know?

What's so funny :(

I know it's just a maoi plus tryptamine, but is there a special ratio, or any preparation needed to make it, etc.

Didn't someone say in the old changa thread there was acacia in it too?

if one could find a sample then i think using some botanical luck and maybe Fractals TLC kit u might find out whats in it

then again u might not. best to make ur own smoking blend using logic

consider flavours, soothing or smoothing herbs, and other possible synergies in addition to the main actives.

for example i wonder what coltsfoot would do for such a mix?

if one just assumes is smokeable aya and thinks of the necessary components and considers that only small amonts of bet carbs are needed to potentiate smoked tryps then the recipe could be extraopolated

theres stuff by ott out there on the web about potentaition using snuffed beta carbs and tryps

CS says it is DMT crystals that have been infused into caapi leaves.

That is to say, this is something other than a smokable ayahuasca mix, and there is some chemical extraction going on beforehand.

ok i might be splitting hairs but insnt boiling for hours a form of extraction too?

all aya is an extraction only the degree varies

if that what u call changa then it seems theres more than one changa about, the one i saw first had no capi leaf in it

I'm not claiming that extractions are good or bad Rev, just that it isnt caapi and viridis leaf like I originally thought :)

ok yeah i got that sorry i realise its my bad

the arguments for prserving aya for the traditional preps are compelling enough

changa is changa - its an old idea in a new form

good stuff so im told

I had a dream about Changa. It was amazing, and very relaxed/casual compared to the usual "shocking" effects of raw dimethyltryptamine. There was almost a "Stoned" (Cannabis) effect that smoothed over the experience.

I too am very interested in what went into the particular mixture and how it was possible. What I am not sure of is whether this is the right place to discuss such dreams.

If anyone knows much about this strange phenomenon, I would to love to hear about it.

i think changa has only mild maoi effects .but its nicer and more usable than straight spice.

the reports of approx 3X potentiation of dmt by cyperus were prob all reports of potentiation of changa.

t s t .