The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Ethos

Wanting to trade for Loph seed

Hey guys i ordered a nice variety of loph seeds from Watertrade a while back now, great member and great germ rate from his seeds.

Anyway i germinated most and had them sitting on my windowsill in a take-away container growing nicely and a month or so ago it started raining when i was away from home and my father had accidentally knocked all my little lophs upside down while sliding my window shut.

So i tried to save them although all but two of them went a pale white color (almost like the albino lophs I've seen on the web) but this color change made their condition dramatically deteriorate they went white and eventually squishy, and when i tried to transplant one it was just the exterior skin filled with fluid.

also two days ago my two that i had grafted to peres died one got rot from a non sterile grafting process and the other ones rootstock was to big for the loph seedling and the vascular cambium protruded through the scion.

My question to you fellow cacti enthusiasts is anyone interested to trade some loph seeds for any of the following;

(all seed)

few Acacia Phlebophylla

shitloads of agyreia nervosa

papaver somniferum (hens & chicks var.)

Canadian poppy

Syrian rue

Datura stramonium

(long near 30cm) Pereskiopsis Spathulata cuttings

let me know via PM if anyone is interested to help me out

Cheers,

Ethen :lol:

Edited by Ethen

So Yaguarete has helped me out with a few seeds,

I still have the above seeds on offer and a shitload of argyreia nervosa seeds, I'm looking to grow a few different Lophophora varieties so if anyone can help some more PM me and we will sort out a trade.

Cheers,

Ethen

Gotcha covered mate :wink: