The Corroboree
strangebrew

Horror lovers tonight

Should be worth checking out - "Let the Right One In. " :devil:

"Alfredson ensures that his vampire’s blood lust is well sated. The gore quota is high but not in your face, the shock moments are subtly staged and creep up on you. Visually the film is stunning, from the nocturnal vampiric attacks to the final swimming pool massacre, the director shows a sure hand during even the most uncomfortable moments.

Let The Right One In, based on the novel of the same name by John Ajvide Lindqvist, is gripping from beginning to chilling end. Subtly using ideas and motifs from many classics of the genre but redefining them against the chilling, snow-covered vistas of the Swedish countryside, the film brings fresh blood to often the staid and predictable recent forays into the vampire genre."

http://www.cinephilia.net.au/n_show_detailed_review.php?movieid=3905&link=cultmovies

Funny, was only reading this last week & thought it might be worth chasing down & low and behold, it's on tonight, the crappiest night of the week.

if you like vampires, check out the new movie called "priest" its kinda like book of eli x i am legend x judge dread. :)

someone wanna email that website and let them know their site is well badly coded. :bootyshake:

Data Bases: information_schema

cinefile

someone wanna email that website and let them know their site is well badly coded. :bootyshake:

Data Bases: information_schema

cinefile

How/where'd you come upon their databases?

drop table cinefile;

:P

yeah this is a brilliant story, not really a horror, imo,

more a tale of young friendship between two outcasts,

one of my favorite films ever.

still yet to read the book, generally not into story books but i should make an exception