The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
sascacheuan

images of ephedras from Spain.

Awesome plants :) reminds me of Greece. Cant wait to go back there myself.

Beautiful pics. Not to hijack your thread, but I planted some seeds sold to me as Ma Huang about six weeks ago, and what has grown is long and grasslike, in segments that split at the end and then the next segment grows up from between those little splits but there is no branching,and I thought Ma Huang was a shrub, like the plants in your picture. is this just a stage it goes through? I can probably post a pic if necessary.

pursist love, that is how the plants start off when they are young. They will start to branch and shrub up when the get bigger. They look a bit grassy when small. Some species look more grassy than others as well.

I've seen similar plants in a couple of places, I was actually looking for bamboo and almost broke one down thinking it was.

I will take photos.

tell me if im pointing out the bleedin obvious

and dont want to offend anyones ID skills

but if u see something like that in oz outside a bot gdn its going to be 99% chance of being

scotch or spanish broom.

of the remaining 1% you might get a few exocarpos spp. sightings, some arid ferns also

also those links are out of date

youll have to edit to the actual file link not whatevers been done as these are moving with the latstes uploads

normal_edystachia31_2.JPG