The Corroboree
noshiewa

lookin for brugmansia and t.peruvianus

hi im in perth and my collection is missing a brugmansia i would be interested in tradeing/ buying a brug cutting, sucker or seed and i also really want a t.peruvianus for my cacti collection buy or trade for seed/cutting

i have the following to trade t.spachianus rooted, dragon fruit rooted, aloe vera, hbwr seed, chillie seed, basil seed, t.bridgesii monstrose pup, goji berrie plant

i know there are plenty of brugs on ebay, and alongside t. peru on the aussie ethno shops, but i suppose they all don't ship to WA... :blush:

good luck, i think there are a few cacti-selling posts from a few weeks back that may still be offering t.peru relatives (if not exactly t. peru ), and some may ship to WA... :)

Edited by hunnicutt

i know there are plenty of brugs on ebay, and alongside t. peru on the aussie ethno shops, but i suppose they all don't ship to WA... :blush:

good luck, i think there are a few cacti-selling posts from a few weeks back that may still be offering t.peru relatives (if not exactly t. peru ), and some may ship to WA... :)

yeah its a mission getting stuff sent over. im lookin for t.peruvianus cause i got most of the relitives but thanks anyway.

cheers noshie

I posted your pscho0 x yowies today noshiewa, cheers... you may have the cactus bug :P

thanks man i think ive had the cactus bug for awhile i cant get enough of them :rolleyes:

Pm me re; t Peru.. will most likely be able to help you out ..