The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
incognito

tribulus terrestris- markets?

i have access to as much lush tribulus terrestris as anyone could hope to sell.

would anyoe have any idea of buyers or potential markets for tribbulus terrestris erb?

theres a market for it

check alibaba.com

ill do it for you:

http://www.alibaba.com/trade/search?SearchText=tribulus+terrestris&Country=&IndexArea=product_en&fsb=y

Also here are the buyers,

sell direct to the buyers (asuming you have a farm):

http://importer.alibaba.com/buyeroffers?Type=BUY&SearchText=tribulus_terrestris&IndexArea=offer_en

Send them a email

"We are well known importers and exporters of pharmaceutical products. We are looking to buy in very large quantities a natural herbal formula containing eurycoma longifolia, saw palmetto, asianginseng root and various other exotic ingredients that have been known to help with male virility (penis health) and penis enlargement. So, we need pills/capsules that not only improve sexual health and strengthen erections, but also increase the penis length by allowing more blood flow into the organ. Following are the ingredients we want:L-Arginine BioPerine Catuaba Bark Cnidium Monnieri Epimedium (Horny Goat Weed) Ginkgo Biloba Ginseng Maca Muira Puama Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma Longifolia)Tribulus Terrestris Yohimbe "

Lol manufactures of penis growth pills whant to buy your tribulus... best part about capitalism is that you to can have a go!!

I do all my buying and selling on AliBaba, good luck mate,

you will have alot of homework to do in regards to exporting laws, quarantine, etc...

let me know if you require assistance in your venture.

Edited by vual

cheers vual, im in the process of emailing them now. my bro in law has been trying to eradicate it for over a decade from his 20 acre block. just keeps coming back thicker and stronger. im thinking instead of wasting money and time trying to be rid of it he may as well profit.

hey bro

i am interested in some herb. of this plant, have been meaning to go to the herbalist and pick up some, but might as well get it from you.

i will write you a pm later today when i get a chance.

cheers vual, im in the process of emailing them now. my bro in law has been trying to eradicate it for over a decade from his 20 acre block. just keeps coming back thicker and stronger. im thinking instead of wasting money and time trying to be rid of it he may as well profit.

You may also want to look into it's weed status where you plan to harvest. If it's a weed, check your local weed control act to see if there are any restriction on removing the material from the property. This could be a problem if you want to make it straight up legit.