The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Sola

Wanting to trade or buy

Hi all,

I've been looking for a few plants recently but with no luck, I'd prefer to trade as money isn't erupting from my pockets but can spare some

if necessary for these plants. I presume they are all legal to grow in Australia but just in case they aren't, feel free to tell me and I'll check the relevant source for information.

Desired plants:

Sassafras albidum

Tanacetum vulgare

Salvia sclarea

Artemisia absinthum

Duboisia hopwoodii

Atherosperma moschatum

Doryphora sassafras

Plants/ seeds for trade:

Datura stramonium (s)

Escholzia sp. (s)

Phragmites australis (p)

Arundo donax (p)

Dodonae viscosa (s)

Trichocereus spachianus (s)

Chilean wine palm (p)

Nelumbo nucifera (s)

If you don't have the plants yourself but know where I can get them I'd be interested to know as well.

Thanks in advance

Sola

Hello sola,

You can get Artemisia Absinthium WORMWOOD seeds @ the link below they come form hungary, but ive ordered from these guys i purchased lagochilian seeds and i got em no worrys i ordered 20 lago seeds and got 3 up.mind you this parcel was checked by quarantine and passed with a big ass sticker on it, so i ordered another 50 lago seeds and got them no worrys with no quarantine checks, not to much of a help but you can get the seeds here for one plant. ive been thinkin bout ordering some Artemisia seeds myself from this guy, hes a good guy to deal with also!

http://stores.ebay.com.au/Gomoas-botanical?_rdc=1

Edited by applesnail

I'm surprised that quarantine was okay with sending seeds/ plants material from overseas.

I didn't think that was allowed unless you had a licence and paid for all the documentation.

Was hoping to get some from Australia as it helps out whoever has it locally.

Thanks for the info tho.

this girl has some cool seeds and plant, i think she was a forum member too. if not still one.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/500-Wormwood-Artemisia-absinthum-seeds-/130488192486?pt=AU_Plants_Seeds_Bulbs&hash=item1e61b3cde6#ht_2336wt_1139

Wow, awesome :lol: can get most of it in one place.

Thanks heaps for the heads up.