The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
random

Profile edit option

I can't edit my profile or indeed look at anyone else's profile, but my specific interest is in changing something within my profile.

Also the mobile login forum is plain blue with no pictures.

Is there a way to edit my profile then?, I still only have mobile internet access which is frustrating but yeah i'd like to change my status if I could.

P.s on mobile net, there is usually an option within a forum or website at the bottom of a page that has mobile|html and you can manually switch to the slower html or full version of the website/page.

Is there an option within this forum to be able to do that please as I certainly do not see it and only have:

search*mark board as read*back to top

visible at the bottom of my screen.

Thanks

I don't have time to make the mobile skin all pretty, but this should not affect performance in any way. I presume the problem lies with the browser you are using. The IPB forum software is pretty unapologetic about requiring the latest browser features.

ditto.i've only ever used a mobile connection on this forum. that way , ..in a pinch....i could just eat my usb egg if the tga come looking for me.

Theuraputic groin affiliation

ok well thanks and awesome I just installed a new browser, have no idea what this crappy phone uses by default but now I can see the entire forum and pictures, thankyou

Edited by meeka