The Corroboree
solomon

Does Sally like her roots warm?

Hey, I have a heat pad spare and was wondering if any of my Sallys would benefit from sitting on it over winter? If so, what temp is best?

Of course the plants would be getting adequate watering so the roots don't bake.

Hopefully someone who reads this thread will be able to answer my question:

Can I root sally cuttings over winter inside? I'm afraid that my sally is looking poor, and I wouldn't be surprised if the whole plant dies (of root rot or something) before spring. :/

Yeah bluntmuffin she should root up fine. In fact, mine seem to root better off the heat pad. I don't bother with it.

if she does cark it tho I would be happy to send you a clone :wink:

BloodTranceFusion: of course, I was hoping someone that grew it before it was scheduled/someone who lives where it isn't scheduled could answer :P

Thanks mate. I've decided to repot my sally into a slightly bigger pot, with a looser soil mixture, and hopefully a bit better nutrient composition. Then I'll take a cutting, and hopefully the main plant will recover. :)

Sally roots fine as long as it's warm. So I guess heating pads would be a good idea for winter. Dry season, is another thing though, and I lost all of mine to that. Will get a plant only after I make a greenhouse

Edited by mutant

!

Edited by Magicdirt