The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
gogogadget

Free seedlings

In return for the warm welcome, that of Pmembers helping me get started... id like to give something back to anybody interested am offering an abundance of seedlings, Syrian rue , hbwr, datura, khat, N Rustica i can also throw in a couple of lophs also, plenty of seed also, id like the interested party o have at least a couple of decent posts under their belt for me to rely, thank you all and Regards, Ando.

ps, ill add some cuttings for free later on down the track for people outside of Perth, but for now as they are seedlings i only have an abundance theirof

Edited by gogogadget
  • Like 1

mate im in perth and very interested in some of your cuts,i may even be able to give ya a microscopy print,let me know very keen on a khat ,lophs etc :worship:

oh man cant wait to hear from ya,mite have changed my otherwise shitty day into a good one,ya cant ask a man for more than that :worship::worship:

Hey man, would reallly love a HBWR and a khat seedling if you can spare them. Its great to see lots of Perth trading/giving going on at the moment! :lol:

would love a khat dude! HBWR just doesn't like our climate. it wont flower or seed in perth (outdoors) better off trying rivea corymbosa or MG's. rivea is better IMO :P

pm'ed, thanks for the heads up b_t i was thinking about putting it in a pot to see how it went...:)np with the khat ill toss you a pm.

yibbidda yibbidda, thats all folks, until next time :)

send me some N. Rustica seeds Ando, and i will be forever in your debt ! I will send you all the goodies i can rummage up.

Good move, Gadget. I like people who share good stuff for free. bye Eg

cheers EG, was about that time, just had to get some things under my belt :)

brother you are the MAN i left your house feeling like it was xmas you loaded me up so good,im in you debt big time,if i hadnt already said so you the MAN,thanks so much for all the plants and the awesome welcome and hospitality,theres some GREAT peeps on sab im teelin ya ,anbd hell while im at it a huge thanks again to magicdirt for picking up the slack when someone didnt do as they were sposed to in the spore exchange.:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

thanks bud. looking forward to catching up again soon :) great times to be had laughs, if you need anything else just ask m8.

Edited by gogogadget