The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
bongoman

Importation of dried cactus tissue?

Does anyone have a clear idea on the legality of importing dried cactus tissue that would contain alkaloids that in their pure form, would be scheduled substances?

I can't comment on the legality. But it's not worth it at all. You'd be better off now, and in the future if you grew your own cactus plants. :)

It's illegal to posses such product if it contains mesc etc (so yes it's scheduled). So importation is probably a really, really bad idea. How did you not know that?

It's illegal to posses such product if it contains mesc etc (so yes it's scheduled). So importation is probably a really, really bad idea. How did you not know that?

Yeah, I suppose it's a dumb question. I think I was hoping that there might have been some sort of grey zone around the issue.

Can these posts just be edited away? There's enough pressure on collectors as it is, without throwing petrol on the fire.

[Edit:

the damage has probably already been done, as the n@rks will be trawling here every day.]

Edited by WoodDragon

Can these posts just be edited away? There's enough pressure on collectors as it is, without throwing petrol on the fire.

[Edit:

the damage has probably already been done, as the n@rks will be trawling here every day.]

Some of the mods are definitely on to it. A post appeared yesterday from a member with 2 posts basically asking for someone to sell him magic mushrooms The thread was gone within ten minutes. There're a lot of threads popping up, so I guess it's a big job.

Good work to whichever mod caught the mushroom one.

OK, I realise my initial question was inappropriate. I'm more than happy for the thread to be deleted and in fact hope the mods do so. I have a lot of respect for the forum and members here and really don't want to create waves.