The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Prophet

Lagochilus inebrians

Is anyone in Australia growing this plant? I have heard it is a very rare and poorly known plant and seeds are very hard to come by. Hopefully they will become more popular and readily available.

peace

Darklight is growing it in TC.

Apparently it has none of the goodness that its name suggests.

There are those whose opinions might differ.

Some have reported satisfactory results while others have reported no results.

When Salvia divinorum was first being made available, the same things were said about it.

As more people found the most effective way to use it--which was not in the lterature, by the way--word spread and it became recognized for what it is.

I think that Lagochilus inebrians, while not in the same class as S.d., is in the same position of not being understood sufficiently by a large enough group of people as was S.d. 10 years ago, and that as more people find effective methods of use, this will change.

so, what's effective? we've smoked extracts, made teas as per traditional recipes, and have smoked the plain herb till blue in the face, but I can't get much more out of this than valerian. There is also no traditional use of this that describes anything more than mild sedation.

lol, i might just go smoke some catnip instead. I seem to have satisfactory results with it when it comes to mild sedation.

i am with friendly, and say it's wonderfull.

however when i had my wau incredible experience with darcy's extract my receptors where allread quite buisy with alco and pot, thus producing an imediate effect (like just figure of speech valium mixed with bowellia sacra {myhr} spell?)

but than i stopped beeing out of it on the other stuff and lago hardly produced any effects!

so tort get on the piss, have a bit of pot (i knowe you basicly never touch pot, but hey it's for sience) and than when your receptors are buisy smoke the lago via a bottle bong, using pot or kratty as fuel!!

friendly and i have allways much more positive outcomes because we are/were having alco & pot beforehand.

the action of lago is very fast.

i know i could easely get hooked on this gear,

lago is fantastic and it works!

i think you could even forget the pot, just get pissed befor, i gurantee you instant succsess!!

:rolleyes:

I've been given an ounce of lago (and had another ounce from earlier), but havent seen anything solid on how to use it. Tea is the only method I've really heard about, but no dose info that I've seen. You suggest smoking?? What amount? What are the effects like... I've heard its a sedative of some kind.

PH - what you propose is probably the most pointless bioassay I have ever heard of. It's so crazy I might just do it