The Corroboree
sharxx101

Lophophora williamsii seed from a solitary plant for sale

I have heaps of LW seed that I just don't have time or the room to put down so i am selling them for the above price.

Pickup from Melbourne available

Edited by sharxx101

I have 3 sets of seeds, I will also throw in some T.peruvianus Rosei1xmystery seeds around 30. I have heaps of variegated Seedlings come out of this seed.

I don't get it bloodtransfusion. sharxx is trying to make a little money and offering this community fresh seeds. He is very generous at plant meets and gives heaps of stuff away. To advertise a similar product in the same thread , i find unproductive for sharxx's sale.

• Like 4

http://www.seedsaustralia.net/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=3_2

$51 for 100 seeds of many varieties and discounts for larger orders.

Yes these seeds are mixed mine are just Loph Williamsii off a solitary plant and seeds Australia is closing as well!! So get in quick

Make it $100 and postage is paid by the buyer. Registered or express ONLY! Is that better Blood trance or do you have another website that does them cheaper!!!!!!!

I have 99% Germination rate on these seeds and I am giving away 30 seeds for free of T.peru Rosei1x unknown hybrid seeds!!!

Edited by sharxx101

New price $100 for 600 of the above seeds quick sale

Now that is a good deal :)

all gone thanks

I don't get it bloodtransfusion. sharxx is trying to make a little money and offering this community fresh seeds. He is very generous at plant meets and gives heaps of stuff away. To advertise a similar product in the same thread , i find unproductive for sharxx's sale.

Nothing wrong with healthy competition. Seedsaustralia is run by a forum member too. Its not like hes advertising Kelog's Cati Seeds

Competition is great for large stores, but maybe not so great for 1 member versus a bigger distributor.

Competition is great for large stores, but maybe not so great for 1 member versus a bigger distributor.

Sorry, not looking to pick a fight. But isnt seeds australia a small distributor? I think the comparison in this case is valid

Just calling it how i see it.

likewise ;)

To advertise a similar product in the same thread , i find unproductive for sharxx's sale

Not only is it unproductive it is just plain rude.

I think the comparison in this case is valid

I dont see how, sharx is in now way a seed seller with such an amount of seeds he requires a web site for selling so competition for a once off sale is not a valid case, besides, if WT feels the need to be competitive im sure he would make a thread of his own to do so.

Not only is it unproductive it is just plain rude.

To want to see people get the best deal possible? I thought I was being thoughtful because I was under the impression that that was how this place worked, judging from these three examples ie. letting people know when there's a better offer not out of malice to whoever's charging the most but out of compassion towards whoever could be buying for less. I suppose this is a .commercial website, after all. :blush:

<sarcasm>Anyone want some Acacia maidenii, acuminata or obtusifolia seeds at 3x SAB's prices? I'm just a little guy trying to make a quick buck off of the community! :(</sarcasm>

Edited by Blood Trance Fusion
  • Like 1

"I'm just a little guy trying to make a quick buck off of the community"

wtf?

NO ONE makes a quick buck here mate

The reason why "I" membered this community was because of 'Darklight's' images in his gallery. One day,...feeling ok, i stumbled across this site.

the rest is history.

most people trade not for profit and i tip my hat to these like minded individual's

:wub:

"I'm just a little guy trying to make a quick buck off of the community"

wtf?

NO ONE makes a quick buck here mate

Haha! I think you missed the sarcasm there. :wink: My whole point was that I want people to get a good price, not get ripped off or pay more than they need to - that's why this all started. I'm not the one ripping off; I've given hundreds of seeds away and never sold a thing in this forum.

Edited by Blood Trance Fusion
  • Like 1

Haha! I think you missed the sarcasm there. :wink: My whole point was that I want people to get a good price, not get ripped off or pay more than they need to - that's why this all started. I'm not the one ripping off; I've given hundreds of seeds away and never sold a thing in this forum.

Uh oh...sarcasm eh,.righto :wink:

and he's me thinking it was a case of 'many a true word has been said in jest'.