The Corroboree
planthelper

wanted blue pedro

hi, people!

i used to have a lot of our blue pedro growing in my garden, but when i rented out the house, the tennents chopped down all my cacti.

i have replanted a bit, but quite frankly, i lost the drive to start all over again, but i would love a blue pedro again, and they seem to be harder to find.

i'm willing to pay good dollares for a nice fat one, please pm me if you can help me out.

Could you expand on that a lil please PH? Was it a regular pc clone with a nice blue to it or was it a different strain/clone of pach, could it be a peruvi or are you after any nicely blue coloured tricho? Lemme know, i should be able to help ya out with any one of the above.

PD.

I have some nice blue pedro but am not sure of the exact strain/ name. I'll add a photo to show you what I mean.

The photos had to be resized to be under 2MB so I hope they work alright. I have some smaller some longer pieces

also the diameter of some is probably too big to get into a postal tube so am not sure how to get it to you as I'm in SA.

If you're interested let me know, I have heaps of other pieces not in the photo as well.

post-7432-0-40278800-1297298969_thumb.jp

post-7432-0-44928600-1297299063_thumb.jp

post-7432-0-40278800-1297298969_thumb.jpg

post-7432-0-44928600-1297299063_thumb.jpg

post-7432-0-40278800-1297298969_thumb.jpg

post-7432-0-44928600-1297299063_thumb.jpg

hey sola whats the spinier columnar next to the pedro? spach? tall if it is...

Judging by the fruit on it id say its spach blowng

Edited by PD.

Yeah it's definitely spach, one of the tallest I've ever seen. Came from a patch larger than most cars.

i forgot the sab name for it, maybe bruce or lance.

it's to me a macrogonus and shortspined, it's the blue pedro, teotz made so much fuzz about...

i could easely id it in a line up.

yes, alchemica, i think that could be the one, but since i researched the topic, i'm not so sure if i could id them, using a photo.

i'll pm you.

i lost my juuls giant aswell, but i guess it was the only one in oz, and can't be replaced.

maybe someone can offer me a juuls X cross, i'm cashed up people and grieved enough over the loss of the cacti, it's time to plant some more.

Got some from feilds he calls it short spine bridgesii, but it look very blue and pedro like