The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
herbal_hindsight

Current State of Australia

Doesnt look pretty... how about one of these showing the current state of Earth?

lol psilosophical... i just realised how tired i am atm as i swore i had a bug on my monitor but soon realised it was your avatar :blink::P

no doubt someone has made one... i had that emailed to me so it's not my work i should note!

i don't have the time atm either to make one of earth myself... study is taking up most of my time atm

there is one of the world. the US midwest is 'jesus and meth' lol

you could always just plaster 'bogans' all over the map of australia.

I thought this would be a comment on the boganisation of modern Australian society. oops...

:lol:

that's a fair call but at the same time, believe it or not; not every modern aussie is a bogan... i use to consider myself a bit of a bogan but many of my friends have argued i'm anything but and then when u see the extreme bogan i tend to agree with them! i'm a free spirit who doesn't care what others think and as a result doesn't let people get in my way... im a very passionate person, i don't have a mullet i can converse in an acceptable and understandable lingo and I can spell and don't do things to impress others.

People don't always like it but I am stubborn and will remain true to myself regardless of the opposing opinions of the skid marks on the underpants of society :lol:

the modern aussie [especially the younger generations] is quite a worry at times... i hate seeing the influence of hip hop and rap [especially gangsta rap] :uzi: in our youth and worse still our adults... it's almost like coz us aussies don't really have a culture of our own we insist on picking and choosing the most fucked up and extreme from around the world to implement into our selves... it'd be nice to see us truly create our own rather than copy everyone else and i guess that's part of the disease of our society... people trying to be something they're not!

Atleast in my own experience; be true to yourself and you will find peace!

Edited by herbal_hindsight