The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
oface

*URGENT* - any EGA organisers here?

Hey guys, just wondering if anybody can help me get into contact with Ronny or any of the EGA conveners.

I won two tickets to Rainbow Serpent in this year's raffle. Was starting to get a little paranoid that they weren't coming until I got an email

a few days ago (Wednesday) saying they'd only just gotten their hands on them (fair enough I suppose), and that they didn't have my address.

I passed on my details but haven't heard anything since. If you see this mate and haven't posted them already, would it be possible to meet up with me on Monday or Tuesday and do it that way? Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to go this year because of work commitments, and I've put up a listing on ebay for the tickets, so I really need to get hold of them asap (or at least know what's happening so I can let potential buyers know). Is anybody able to PM me his number?

Edited by oface

also need to talk to Rainbow Serpent folks. my ticket hasn't arrived and I need to leave tomorrow.

edit: oops I see you need to talk to EGa folk... reckon they will let me in with the receipt?

Edited by kalika

Ronny will be at Rainbow no? He plays some capacity roll yes?

Thanks everyone, it's all sorted now.

Hope everyone who's able to get there has an awesome time :).

All the EGA prizes are gifted, we do not own any of them and the responsibility is with the pledge to get the goods to the winner or too us at EGA HQ so we can pass them on to the winners.

We currently have some small item still pending, and one prize that seems to have gone missing but 98% or near too of the raffle prices have been received and there are happy winner across the country.

Ps, EGA almost always goes in to hibernation between it conference in December and Rainbow, recovery time.

We will be kicking back in around March to start working on the last major event for 2-4 years, as we all take a big break at EGA HQ.

Thanks again for your support.

:lol:

Edited by RonnySimulacrum

We will be kicking back in around March to start working on the last major event for 2-4 years, as we all take a big break at EGA HQ.

Glad to hear EGA 2011 won't be the last ever EGA, as previously hinted at :blush::drool2::devil:

I will post a 2011 EGA speakers suggestion thread soon, and try to let you all know a little more about where we are at in EGA HQ, but to keep it simple, the outdoor event has grown in scale and logistical organization well beyond what we as a team of individuals can do in a volunteer capacity, the outdoor event is just no longer sustainable for the team. we all started this as friends and wish to remain friends beyond this beautiful gathering.

so we are going to all put in for one last outdoor in 2011 and wind down from there.

after a big-----------------------break an indoor seems feasible, but not another outdoor sadly, so we might redefine the event to be something in-between or just keep the indoor as it is, or we may just have to let it go and let the seeds take hold somewhere else.

thanks for the support :lol:

Glad to hear EGA 2011 won't be the last ever EGA, as previously hinted at :blush::drool2::devil:

Edited by RonnySimulacrum

OWW, i was so looking forward to spending a weekend away for EGA outdoors. Bugger. Well ,still, as long as there is an EGA to attend, i suppose that would be the important thing. Onya Ronnie.

EDIT: :blush: . I must not have read too well,as it seem there is reason for celebration..EGA outdoors is ON.

Edited by Amazonian

just to clarify, EGA will be doing an outdoor this year, in the first weekend of Dec, and taking a break after that.

, the outdoor event has grown in scale and logistical organization well beyond what we as a team of individuals can do in a volunteer capacity, the outdoor event is just no longer sustainable for the team. .

^This was the sentence that threw me. So,YAY, My first (and last :(? ) Outdoor EGA. Yeah, you EGA crew have more than earned a break. Cool, i am already looking forward to it. Thanks for clearing my confusion up Ronnie.

Edited by Amazonian