The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
IceCube

Chasing edible/medicinal mushroom plates/spores

As the title says, I'm chasing either plates or spores of any edible/medicinal mushrooms

Of particular interest are

Pleurotus citrinopileatus

Any other oysters

Clitocybe infundibuliformis

Inonotus obliquus

Inkcaps

Hypsizygus ulmarius

Very interested in the anticancer properties of Inonotus obliquus and would love to get some medicinal guys going. Shoot me a PM with what you want for it ($$$ or trade).

Also wondering if anyone has printed Lactarius deliciosus? I've been doing some reading and what to try inducing the symbiotic relationship to get them to grow (SOOOOO YUM).

Cheers

Edited by IceCube

hi there Icecube,

I may have some plates Pleurotus pulmonarius and wood ear soon if they take (fingers crossed)

Also I think you should check out my Edible mushroom club website because there may be some grain spawn for sale there soon... so if you become a member now you can keep your finger on the pulse. It will start off as a forum but eventually I want to put permanent teks up but the best part is I'm going to try and put together with everyones help a little e-book type manual so all the newbies can look at it instead of badgering the more advanced growers.

What I'm aiming to do is focus solely on edible/medicinal so you dont have to sift through all the magic mushroom subject matter.

The address is as follows http://australiaediblemushroomclub.webs.com

just pm me regarding the plates I currently have

cheers

themushroombloke

Edited by themushroombloke

hi there Icecube,

I may have some plates Pleurotus pulmonarius and wood ear soon if they take (fingers crossed)

Also I think you should check out my Edible mushroom club website because there may be some grain spawn for sale there soon... so if you become a member now you can keep your finger on the pulse. It will start off as a forum but eventually I want to put permanent teks up but the best part is I'm going to try and put together with everyones help a little e-book type manual so all the newbies can look at it instead of badgering the more advanced growers.

What I'm aiming to do is focus solely on edible/medicinal so you dont have to sift through all the magic mushroom subject matter.

The address is as follows http://australiaediblemushroomclub.webs.com

just pm me regarding the plates I currently have

cheers

themushroombloke

Will do. Thank you very much :D