The Corroboree
The Deb-One-Amine

Papaver argemone

I have A Quater bag Of Papaver argemone seeds Unwashed.. willing to trade For HBWR Or other Ethno Seeds..Of CAuse CAsh Could be A Option...Please Post IN this Thread and Pm Me if Interested.

Cheers,

El Deb-One Amine

N 2-methyl-1,2,3,4-tetrahydro-β-carboline as the main alkaloid! i wonder what other papavers have maoi activity?

shame im transient and dont have time for gardening atm looks like shes worth a look into

Edited by lofty86

I wouldnt personally employ this entho for aya she also contains protopine same as argemone mexicana (prickly poppy) and the alkaloid levels are somthing like 0.05% but i can imagine she would make for a great relaxing/depression alleviating smoke. an extract i imagine would go really nice befor bed/or even an admixture to spin out your favorite smoke ;)

I think i read somwere also that the seeds are toxic so no poppy seed tea with this one guys

you got any herbage deb one?

argemone seed are poison and can never be used as MAOI.

the topicstarter remarks are very dangerous, don't do anything like this.

ad one amine made aswell dangerous remarks at the cooperi thread.

topicstarter your remarks are dangerous and you have no knowledge about thos thing.

stopp giving potentialy fatal advice!!! :BANGHEAD2:

Edited by planthelper

argemone seed are poison and can never be used as MAOI.

the topicstarter remarks are very dangerous, don't do anything like this.

ad one amine made aswell dangerous remarks at the cooperi thread.

topicstarter your remarks are dangerous and you have no knowledge about thos thing.

stopp giving potentialy fatal advice!!! :BANGHEAD2:

i cant see any dangerous advice in this thread, just factual information am i missing somthing?

as far as i was aware deb one was offering seed for propogation it was i who mentioned this herb has MAOI activity i belive in the same thread i also mentioned seed was toxic.

perhaps you miss read somthing.

i also asked if deb one had any herbage on offer for trade i wasnt talking about seed.

peace :)

Edited by lofty86

im sorry planthelper but i was just asking because as you said i dont have much knowledge but whats the harm in asking, as for the cooperii i wouldnt think of using agermone as the maoi, but a Q could a passiflora be used? lofty yeah it grows everywhere here.. would you like some? so if the seeds contain toxic properties does that mean they are in the leaves as well?

I have purchased Papaver argemone herbage from A vendor here in oz and smokes up quite nicely, nothing wrong with sharing plant love , so are the seeds toxic? what?

the people who trade herb or resins of this plant always avoid all the seeds, as they are harmfull.

but, some people are said to smoke them, obviously thats a bit safer.

the herb is a lovly smoke, and water extraction resin, some people realy, realy like, for some other people, it seems to be inactive. maybe it has a strong synergy, with opiate type materials. i guess opiate users like it more.

always avoid processing the seeds, if you want to indegest the material.

i am a 100% sure to remeber that, big ethno vendors use sieves to make sure no seeds get processed.