The Corroboree
ref1ect1ons

Cancer is a fungus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgP9aiIUBU0

I must add that I thought part 2 and 3 were excellent, even if, as I have agreed, the beginning is a little shaky.

Nuclear explosion. Heard a nice poem today, Ill share it here.

"I am the Power and Flower of the Field." By 'field' they mean the Akashic Field. Edited by ref1ect1ons

Cancer is caused by abherant DNA methylation where for unknown reasons there is either increased methylation on cpg islands on tumour suppressor gene promoters or decreased methylation on the gene itself. Epigenetic gene silencing results in uncontrolled replication and silencing of tumour suppressor genes. These also interact with certain gene sequences that predispose some people to certain types of cancers.

The big question in cancer research now days is why some people get epigenetic alterations to their genes. Viruses may play a part - as implicated in Cervical cancer, etc. Toxins, stress and inflammation are also all implicated.

Good post, has alot of valid science behind it.

Tumours are white and Candida is white so therefore Candida causes cancer?

Some fungi (Cordyceps) can grow on the bodies of insects, so therefore Candida (an entirely different form of fungus) causes cancer?

The logic is mindblowing.

Cancer cannot live in an alkaline environment , the shit most people eat is acid forming...good book called ''Alkalize or die''. A healthy balance is 70% alkaline 30% acid forming food. I thought about starting a health thread.

Tumours are white and Candida is white so therefore Candida causes cancer?

Some fungi (Cordyceps) can grow on the bodies of insects, so therefore Candida (an entirely different form of fungus) causes cancer?

The logic is mindblowing.

Your logic is mind-blowing.

The man is an oncologist, it is funny how condescending you are, do you really believe an oncologist would choose to believew that because cancer is white and because candida is white, therefore it must be candida. Why didnt he choose flour or some other substance.

Valid science, hmmm, how did you determine that with NO investigation.

The big question in cancer research now days is why some people get epigenetic alterations to their genes. Viruses may play a part - as implicated in Cervical cancer, etc. Toxins, stress and inflammation are also all implicated.

Yes emotion have been greatly implicated in the regulation of dna.

http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/SODA_chapter9.html

Negative emotions are bad for dna. Wow I wasnt so arrogant in my assuptions towards this info, seems we have alot of oncologist here.

Dr Simoncini, http://www.curenaturalicancro.com/2-cause-cancer.html

Genetics, the battle horse of modern oncology, is about to give up the ghost, together with its endless explanations based on enzymatic and receptor processes. Actually, it has already failed – it is just that no one can think of anything else that can take its place. The consequence of the oncological establishment’s inability to admit the failure of this line of research, which is at this point scientifically indefensible, is the continuous waste of a great quantity of economic, scientific and human resources.

There are also chemicals in many vegetables that also prevent cancer, many ppl have heard the apricot seed myth.

Edited by ref1ect1ons

Your logic is mind-blowing.

The man is an oncologist, it is funny how condescending you are, do you really believe an oncologist would choose to believew that because cancer is white and because candida is white, therefore it must be candida. Why didnt he choose flour or some other substance.

I have no idea about him or what he believes, but the line of logic I described is pretty much exactly what the video used. Maybe they misrepresented his ideas.

However, if one wanted to prove that Candida caused cancer, it would be pretty easy as far as cancer research goes. Expose some healthy rats to high levels of Candida and see if they get cancer more often than rats not exposed to Candida.

I apologise occ, and the others who rightly criticised this vid. Although the beginning was the main point of difficulty in my view. EDIT: Ok I really thought the end of part one with part 2 was great.

I have actually been measning to bring this up for sometime, but I cant find the original page where there is a discussion on the acidic foods thing, keeping your immune system inbalance (too active = autoimmune, under active = disease), as well as addressing a specific chemical group called something like sinistrals found in veges/apricot seeds etc(cant find original page). This is annoying because I had so much info and had been reading many sites.

When I saw the vid I thought it would be a good way to "fast track" the discussion. I have been pouring over alot of alternative cancer stuff.

So in conclusion the vid is next to worthless the narrator ruins it, but I still value the opinion of dr simoncini, not in a religious manner. I really just wanted to bring up cancer and alternative therapies for discussion. There was even a discissuion about how pesticides can destory some of the 'medicinal/anti-cancer' properties of fruit and veges on my missing page, im going to pour over my bookmarks and see if I can find it.

I feel that the language barrier has made him appear a fool. Also the narrator "white, it's white, it's white". The coryceps fungus part is fukin annoying.

So i suggest we move onto the discussion of cancer and treatment outside chemo. I have had close ones go through chemo, and although it is important for everyone to make their own decision, it is also important people have as much info as they can to base that choice upon.

Hell I ve heard of a native american treatment, a plant resin, that 'burns' the cancer away. We have heard of many things.

Edited by ref1ect1ons

Interesting concept. I like hearing all kind of unusual ideas about cancer as it´s my favorite topic. The theory has some truth in it but it´s not true that the whole medical field of known cancer illnesses are caused by fungi or molds. But fungal infections are a common side effect in case of some particular cancers. It is true that some molds can cause cancer. Candida Albicans isnt one of them though. It´s also very true that some viral infections are able to cause cancer too. But most cancer developments have few to do with infections. They are rather to be seen as a disease of the whole body. Carbohydrates and nowadays excessive input of sugar plays a role in this process, as cancer can be explained as a fertmentation of the cells. Genetics play a big role too, as there are differences in the way we metabolize chemicals and nutrients. It´s a huge and interesting topic and i can only urge you guys to get into it, because understanding the processes that happen in the background takes away the cancer fear. bye Eg

Edited by Evil Genius

Candida - man he couldnt even come up with a novel or interesting yeast/fungus... Gees candida and mycoplasma are the favourite candidates to explain all sorts of unexplainable illnesses.

His qualification doesnt preclude him from making ridiculous and poorly demonstrated arguments. One of the leading doctors in Chronic Fatigue research thinks the sun causes it... He might be right, but the arguments seem simplistic.

Every day in medical research there are studies published that claim to demonstrate all sorts of wacky things. They cant call be right, and in most cases they are wrong.

if medical research still cant definitively explain the cause of 18 out of 20 cases of hypertension, chances are the causes of a lot of conditions are fairlty complex.

Cancer isnt a new thing. We've always had it, just more of us live longer nowdays...

if he could demonstrate on the other hand that particular infections caused abherant DNA methylation than perhaps that could explain the theory.

But to suggest that it is accepted by the medical community that any type of cancer is caused by fungus is a complete lie. Most cancer research is based on genetics or epigenetics and their interaction with toxins, inflammation and obesity.

Check it out for yourself. Type in Epigenetics and cancer, or inflammation and cancer, C-reactive protein and cancer, etc.

ok, there were patient testimonials in part 2 and 3, one from a doctor who was on his death bed. Pretty much all his patients are close to death and he has saved many, thanks for watching the vids before giving your "kooks and nuts" judgement.

It is actually not as implausible as you like to say it is, I even posted an article for you to go over with simonicinis opinion on genetics, seems you didnt get to that one either.

I also tried to move the discussion to alternative therapies, seems that was also too kooky. On a hippy forum, fuck, ive lost faith in all y'all. Seems im the most kooky kunt here on a goddamn hippy forum. And I wonder why I get so down about shit, about being excluded.

Well fuk this, I am sick of this bullshit, i get this BS enough in everyday life.

I am only doing trades now, peace to all. Torsten and his merry band of deadening orthodoxy wins.

It is actually not as implausible as you like to say it is, I even posted an article for you to go over with simonicinis opinion on genetics, seems you didnt get to that one either.

Ok, I just read the article. It doesn't actually give me anything to go on. It just says he thinks that genetics has failed as an explanation for cancer, but doesn't give any reasons why. Then he says :

Many thinkers – especially biologists – believe that by applying the Darwinian theory to the evolution of living beings, it may be possible to progress down a new path when it comes to the so-called degenerative diseases such as cancer, cardiopathies, and mental illness. According to this line of thought, these diseases are not attributable to environmental or genetic factors as is presently believed, but to infections.

Which says to me that either his english is not very good, or perhaps he doesn't really know what he's talking about, because one thing you learn in first year medical school is that disease is usually a process resulting from a combination of all three factors that he mentions. I think that infections has been understudied as a cause of cancer and I think that we will find out a lot more about this over the next few years (particularly viral infection).

No doubt, infections play a role in some types of cancer. But extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, and so far he has not presented us with ANY evidence. Just conjecture.

sorry to hijack thread but i have to ask a simple question....if i have tinea and have to use lamosil, if i beat the tinea early does that mean i have a theoretically less chance of cancer, or if i get slack and let the tinea slowly crawl up all over my body until its hard to decipher if i actually have localised tinea as it has spread across my whole body and the skin has become used to and actually is co-existing is some symbiotic skin pact....it then crawls into my mouth and into my internal organs and i get cancer?

I have recently read The Secret Chief Revealed - Conversations with Leo Zeff, pioneer in the underground psychedelic therapy movement. An appendix within this edition includes a tribute to Leo from his daughter Sara. She recalls this story of her fathers pioneering work with psychedelics.

"One of the first stories he told me was that of Chandler, a 60 year old man whose body was riddled with cancer. In 1965 there was only a primitive kind of chemotherapy available and after everything posible had been done, they sent him home to die. Being already part of Leo's "family," he was able to spend many weekends with the group he loved, tripping and opening his heart. In one of his post-diagnosis trips he experienced his own death. This is not an unusual phenonemon with hallucingens, but for someone staring death in the face, it must have delivered a considerable emotional punch. In the aftermath, the group helped him go deeper into the experience by planning and carrying out his (mock) funeral.

The epilogue to the story of Chandler is that he didn't die of his cancer. The tumors disappeared. His is one of a handful of miraculous cancer turnaround stories that medical science cannot explain. At the time, the dumbfounded Chandler, his biological family, and Leo's family speculated that it had something to do with the psychedelics. It may have - or not - and he lived t enjoy many more years with a very open heart".

Psychedelic therapy has made a recent comeback in the management of end of life anxieties associated with a likely terminal cancer diagnosis. These studies were sponsored by MAPS in 2008.

Psilocybin-assisted psychotherapy in the management of anxiety associated with stage IV melanoma

depending on the type or stage of Cancer it may not be possible to avoid chemotherapy treatment. A common chemo drug Doxorubicinis well known for causing heart damage if used in the long term. Chemo staff will even give patients a heart scan prior to treatment to assess if their heart is strong enough to deal with the risk.

Studies in 2005 on mice have shown that Spirulina may reduce the toxic effect Doxorubicin has on the heart without reducing the effectiveness of the drug.

Protective effects of Spirulina against Doxoubicin-induced cardiotoxicity

Another common chemo drug Vincristine is derived from vinca alkaloids from the common garden variety Catharanthus roseus Plant. It seems that the production of chemo drugs from this plant lead to accusations of biopiracy.

Edited by rahli