The Corroboree
Jamison Schuetz

prints for sale...

*disclaimer, all of my prints are for microscopy purposes only and are illegal to import into Australia and other countries, please check your local laws before ordering my prints, thanks!

I have some very nice and potent psilocybe cyanescens spore prints for sale, the prints are $20.00 each. These prints are from the wild in Central Oregon, they are very dank shroom. I will accept cash, check, or money order, thanks. PM me or email me to order...

Jamison

[email protected]

- mum said if u dnt have anything nice to say......

Edited by incognito

At least he added the disclaimer this time. Maybe there are some other members in Oregon that can take him up on his offer.

hehe, You'd think if Oregon has all the dank shrooms then other Oregonites would pick these and cash in too.

i think he should try a free give away

• Like 2

Please send to:

Coordinator AOCC

Investigations Support Services

GPO Box 401

Canberra ACT 2601, Australia

Don't forget to include a self-addressed pre-paid and registered express envelope so we can ship back the warrant.

Kthx.

At least he added the disclaimer this time. Maybe there are some other members in Oregon that can take him up on his offer.

Agreed, thank you for listening to me JS.

Personally think JS's items are on the expensive side and we are yet to see if he is honest but I feel as long as he plays by the rules Ill let him keep on trading.