The Corroboree
nabraxas

How Many People Can Live on Planet Earth?

What's being asian have to do with this entire thread? I'm still reading this thread with interest and taking on board points from both side of the argument, but I fail to understand what being asian has to do with arguing overpopulation or sustainability? Please enlighten me.

It has nothing to do with the thread but I find educated Asians carry on in the exact same way...an endless stream of links designed to show their intellectual prowess...normally very well organized people who have their links lined up and are ready to shoot anyone with an different opinion down...my view.

one two three snide comment fair enough I said.

If one feels like they are being bullied does not actually mean they are being bullied. IMO they maybe just a little too sensitive

Im sorry you feel off side with me hutch...i dont feel the same. How can you get offside with someone just by reading text on a computer screen. Its just dumb.

TBH I do like hearing your side. You and a few others have actually made me start to look at things differently and question a few things that I wouldnt normally do

IMO and IME the person's online persona is very different to their real persona. Sure their opinions maybe the same, but the whole way somebody carries themselves in the flesh makes all the difference.

In my humble opinion...Meet the person and have a good chat face to face before you make any real judgements.

• Like 1

I understand where you're coming from in regards to feeling like you're being bullied but quite honestly I think if you're making an assumption based on race, in my view that's very offensive. But apart from that comment, this thread is quite informative and eye opening.

When I see an alarmist who is an expert in his craft what more is there that I can do...what the fuck is a wiggly line....grow some fucking balls and say what you mean....

LOL this awesome topic has gone wayward and I will probably erase my posts or maybe a mod will do it for me LOL but I will grow some balls and tell you what a "wiggly line" is...

YOU READY?

if you take a good look at my posts they are not actually wiggly lines...they are arrows (arrows) ^^^ ^ ^ ^

and they where pointing up to your description of woody and I LMFAO because it would be how I would describe you too LOL

feel me?

Edited by lickapop

In my humble opinion...Meet the person and have a good chat face to face before you make any real judgements.

Maybe you should meet hutch in person? B)

• Like 1

Guest svarg26

i thought i was the bully and that is why woody ran away for weeks. i feel sorry for him. a very confused man.

Maybe you should meet hutch in person? B)

Nah...wouldn't waste my time with this bloke...what is he....14 15? now Woody on the other hand... thats the guy I am going to meet face to face......I HAVE taken offence and been offended by Woody numerous times....I want to see him say those things to my face...good old fashioned man to man so to speak.....Hiding behind key boards is not my usual style...

And Meeka..leave the fucking racist card out of the deck please....It is documented that different races of people behave differently in different circumstances.....Should I be offended if someone asks me am I aboriginal? Politically correct crap....and Woody is bigger and better than that....If that offends you it says more about you than me....

Are you Chinese or of Asian origin?

This is fuckin racist if I ever heard it....pull your head in

Edited by lickapop

This is fuckin racist if I ever heard it....pull your head in

Fuck off ya little twirp....you don't no what racist even means....Are you a Victorian? Is that racist? Are you an American? Is that racist? Cause it was Asian it is racist....I would like to pull your head off and shit down your neck.....Child....

What your doing is stereotyping Asians and in your whole context of your conversation leading up to asking woody if he was Asian, was negative. There is no need to bring race up

When you go to school today lickapop, ask your teacher what nationality the top students in most classes come from? The most outstanding students are mainly of Asian heritage. Look at the music classes and tell me what nationality are they mainly made up of...Thats not racist is it? I wish my kids were a little more Asian...but alas they were notI noticed after reading so much of Woodys work he has a grasp on most subjects and is also extremely quick to show everyone how smart he is....he also has little tolerance of anyone with a different opinion or who is not as intellectual as him.....I had a Chinese mate in school was just like him.....we come to blows in year 11....never spoke since but I had heard he was working in the AGW camp somewhere.....he always knew where the money was to be had....He could have grown up to be a Woody.....

How easy is it to scream...."look every body...we have a racist over here"

Don't forget your lunch money...

dork-side-of-the-force.JPG

Edited by hutch

And I'm not going to deny that I have not made racist remarks myself. But at least I take it on board if I get pulled up

And I'm not going to deny that I have not made racist remarks myself. But at least I take it on board if I get pulled up

And that excuses everything...what a daft thing to say.....and if you don't get pulled up? Your then just a racist clown with a racist view....

I know I'm not racist...sounds like your not sure....uzi.gif

Mate if we where having a discussion about the best building materials to use when building a house and you said "all you need is a sheet of iron leaning up against an ironbark" and then I said " are you aboriginal". That's fucking racist. just like your Asian comment

If I asked you if you where aboriginal in a different context. It wouldn't be

Feel me?

I will ask me social studies teacher if she concurs

And making a racist comment is completely different from being a racist. IMO

Edited by lickapop

No need to warn hutch. I had a laugh at that earlier comment. I didn't feel threatened or offended. The kids say that to me all the time at scool

Yeah thanks hutch I don't even know you and you're swearing at me, how nice. Thanks, that made my morning considering I thought this thread was about over population and sustainability, and was just offering my opinion on what I found offensive in an otherwise interesting thread, I didn't say you were a racist.

Mate if we where having a discussion about the best building materials to use when building a house and you said "all you need is a sheet of iron leaning up against an ironbark" and then I said " are you aboriginal". That's fucking racist. just like your Asian comment

If I asked you if you where aboriginal in a different context. It wouldn't be

Feel me?

I will ask me social studies teacher if she concurs

And making a racist comment is completely different from being a racist. IMO

all you need is a sheet of iron leaning up against an ironbark"

I would have answered "are you a bushy" and I wonder how you come up with "are you Aboriginal"....What are you insinuating about me? Now if the question was asked and the answer was a few palm fronds and a bit of bamboo and I said "are you a pacific Islander"...

does that then follow that the next thing I would say is "well fuck off then you are inferior to me" That is Racist...What if he said yes and I said "cool mate, show me how you would do it.....every race and every culture have strength and weakness. I can understand a bit more about how and why a person thinks like they do by what culture they have been brought up in. I'm proud of my race and my culture but I think it no better than any others and I can not see how asking what someones heritage is can be considered racist...and its not. All it does is put up fake walls to protect those that didn't need your protection in the first place. You put my comment into a context it was not meant. To continually call someone an IDIOT is not bullying? That is an okay thing to do but please don't ask about someones heritage because that is offensive...Fuck off. If I walked around your play ground and called you an IDIOT over and over again you wouldn't be offended? When I see him doing it to someone else I will admit it gets my blood boiling and because of that I have very little tolerance for anything Woody has to say whether he is right or wrong...I wouldn't have even contributed until I read his rants...Your now in that club.....end of discussion....

(do you think I can) cool.gif

Yeah thanks hutch I don't even know you and you're swearing at me, how nice. Thanks, that made my morning considering I thought this thread was about over population and sustainability, and was just offering my opinion on what I found offensive in an otherwise interesting thread, I didn't say you were a racist.

No you implied it...toughen up a bit....

Yeah well in general, females don't appreciate being sworn at so you might wanna keep that in mind. When someone e.g me was being civil to you and simply stating something which I personally felt important to mention there's no need to get wild at me about it, this thread turned so crazy anyway now...And i'm tough enough actually, I just don't appreciate being sworn at when I directed zero aggression towards you whatsoever. Alas though I should've realised when you get between two dogs fighting you're gonna get bit..

Yeah well in general, females don't appreciate being sworn at so you might wanna keep that in mind. When someone e.g me was being civil to you and simply stating something which I personally felt important to mention there's no need to get wild at me about it, this thread turned so crazy anyway now...And i'm tough enough actually, I just don't appreciate being sworn at when I directed zero aggression towards you whatsoever. Alas though I should've realised when you get between two dogs fighting you're gonna get bit..

Apologies to you....

Edit: I didn't swear at you at all...I called it fucking racist card...unless you are a cardcool.gif

Edited by hutch

Are you calling hutch and I dogs, Meeka? :P

Edited by lickapop

Same as your implying woody calling people idiots?

I can give you 27 different examples...but best you go looking I have wasted enough time on you....

No wonder bullying is so rife in schools these days....

I can give you 27 different examples...but best you go looking I have wasted enough time on you....

No wonder bullying is so rife in schools these days....

I can't find anywhere he's called someone an idiot. I will

keep looking. Cheers

Have a good day hutch. I got maths class

Edited by lickapop