The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Chiral

Happy spring hippies...

Cactus tips are opening up, pups are pupping like mad, ananandera columbrina tree that had dropped all it's leaves and I thought may well be dead has put out 3 new shoots, the first weak fertilizing has been done, all weeds have been removed...might be time to re-pot a few hundred cactus very soon to before they get cracking..but it's here so get gardening y'all and sow them seeds, prune them mimosa's, plant them cuttings, re-pot those pot-bound tricho's, grab the watering can and apply some half strength ferts... take some cactus cuttings for you know what, get yourself a new hat for summer and make sure to wear sunscreen....and most of all...don't forget to take lots and lots of pictures.

oh and for those like em...poppies should already be sown too, don't wait too long with em apparently there has already been sightings of fully mature pods by the hundreds last week locally.

happy spring fuckers and good harvest's to everyone.

2210307110082317760kQzgZo_th.jpg

Edited by Chiral
  • Like 5

Cheers and back at ya Chiral. Spring time is a great time for all the animals too. Its great to sit outside whilst contemplating which gardening job to do first, watching the birds gather their nesting material, doves and their cock-eyed mating rituals, fleeting glimpse of butterflies and the busy bees. I think I'll start with the winter neglected veggie garden. Happy spring every body.

Aye aye captn, cuts ahoy.

post-1464-128346617585_thumb.jpg

Good to see "chiral" back matey :)

pods pods pods, gon be a looooong drawn out pod season this year lol, first lot been ripe for weeks here.

DSCN1927.JPG

DSCN1927.JPG