The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
incognito

anyone near sydney domestic airport?

need somewhere to keep my car for 2 days while im away tues to thurs.

will compensate with cacti goodness.

I'd offer as I do have space for a car in my carport, but I'm at the opposite end of Sydney and it's at least $80 from here to the airport, in non-peak traffic :( Sorry man.

Edit: But that said, if you don't get any better offers you're still welcome to leave your car at my house :) Normally I'd drive you into the airport myself, but I'm not allowed to drive for a while...

Edited by FancyPants

dangnabbit.

you'll be able to find parks nearby. maybe a suburb away....e.g kensington. then get a $15 cab from there. do a google maps search. plenty of non timed parking areas around. if you are comfortable with parking it on the street it should be okay for a couple of days. i was in sydney 4 years and never had a problem leaving my car out on the street. good luck anyway.

yeah not so keen on that hey. paranoid i guess. id be fucked without my car!

I don't live exactly next to the airport but not far a distance via public transport i.e. train to central (10 mins), then train to the airport from there which isn't far (maybe an other 8-10 mins). It's street parking but at least I'd be able to keep an eye on your car and it's close as to the station.

Edit: By memory it's only around $30 for cab ride - considering that the planes still rattle my windows where I live...

Edited by -=IndigoSunrise=-