The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
ref1ect1ons

Alex Grey Movie

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/cosm-the-movie/

Alex grey movie, shows his artwork while he tells the story behind them or some images represent a story as he tells the story with the pictures. Really nice doco/journey. Best at 40 minutes as he goes over the sacred mirrors etc.

this is one of his works

alex-grey.jpg

Edited by ref1ect1ons

I bought that on either ebay or amazon recently and had put it in the DVD player to watch last friday night but we didn't end up watching it. Can't wait!

I ordered in from Amazon a while back - great artist, very inspiring and also very well articulated guy in his thoughts and commentary.

great artist, very inspiring and also very well articulated guy in his thoughts and commentary.

That is spot on. I watched it yesterday and the art fills in some of what we can't say with words. And visa versa.

This is one of my favourite documentaries. Alex and Allyson Grey are very talented.

That reminds me, Alex Grey (along with Allyson) will be headlining the arts and lifestyle programs at rainbow serpent next year.

^^^^ drool2.gif I wanted to make next year's RS my first. This makes it like Tool headlining my first Big Day Out a couple of years ago. Only thing better to top RS off would be Shpongle playing... if I end up going :(

^^^^ drool2.gif I wanted to make next year's RS my first. This makes it like Tool headlining my first Big Day Out a couple of years ago. Only thing better to top RS off would be Shpongle playing... if I end up going :(

Alex and Alison Grey are coming to Melbourne at the end of January, showcasing an exhibition in St. Kilda, and also, at Rainbow Serpent. Chase it up on facebook, i can't find the details elsewhere.

Thanks! I don't have a Facebook but I'll be able to find it somewhere. I get emails from CoSM so it should be in there somewhere :)

Awesome. Tool are headlining the Big Day Out again as well. Tickets went on sale today.