The Corroboree
sharxx101

Melbourne Meet - Celebrate spring!

I was planning on meeting you guys at the later date but hadn't posted that info as i wanted to be sure that i could attend. Given the circumstances, i wont go this weekend as i never had any interaction with the Great Chemical Shaman ( unfortunate for me).I feel it would be like going to a strangers funeral (maybe inappropriate?). It will be very sad, heck, i get all teary just reading all the lovely things the crew have said about him. I doubt people will want to go two weekends in a row so if the 26th doesn't happen, can a later date be arranged where we can meet on a brighter note?

Edit: I just read your edited post that you made Sharxx yesterday at the top of page 1. Cheers.

Edited by Amazonian

thanks sharxx101 - CS would wont us all in the one place at the same time

thanks for supporting this

Well, I ended up going to the Botanical Gardens today. It wasn't sad, People were recounting their memories of C.S and having a laugh. It was really quite a mellow atmosphere. It was great to put a face to some of the Avatars from here. Hope to get to meet some more crew soon, just under different circumstances.smile.gif

bummer i missed it. Stupid site not emailing me when i clicked on watch.. Oh well theres always next time

I just received a Late toll Invoice from city link . It appears that i used the toll road for 2 minutes on my way home from the Botanical Gardens that day.I wasn't even aware that i was using the paid section of the road. Well, it was dark. So now i have to pay $16.56. The actual fee was $3.58 but because an invoice was sent , it cost me extra. Bugger. Oh well, as i met some great people that day, It was worth it.