The Corroboree
Atlas

Teo's Grafting Book

Does anyone have a pdf copy of teo's grafting book ro know where ot get it, every link i click on says its removed, and ive found about 8 seperate links with different addresses, and teo doesnt seem to answer.

Thanks

I have it somewhere...

Thank heaps for that just downloaded it

good to see that awesome resource being utilised and sought after still. It's bloody gold

Hi All

A quick question, I have some Pereskiopsis where the leaves have turned a ruddy brown, however the stems are still true green, they seem to have stopped growing.

Is it possible to reboot them? should i remove the leaves and snip off the top? Its early summer here and I was hoping for some growth, they were kept indoors during the winter and subject to lights for the last couple of months, my fear is that they have gone into dormancy when they should be coming out.

Also is there any need for leaves on grafts, the reason I ask is that one graft that over wintered has also stopped and the under leaves are red also.

Perplexed

A500

finally worked out how to download this file (computer illiterate).

thanks teo for the great amount of effort that must of gone into making this book

and thanks ref1ect1ons for putting the file on gmail.

Thanks, I couldn't get it to download when it was offered ITP so I really appreciate it.

I've been trying grafting but haven't got it perfect yet so any help is awesome.

Cheers

Just read through a couple sections, this book is awesome! Wish I had it earlier answers a few questions of mine and has just the information one needs.

Edited by Sola

If anyone misses a copy PM me. :)