The Corroboree
rahli

Neanderthals live on in our DNA

There really is a genetic diffrence other wise we would all look the same no. Also there is nothing that shows neanderthalls came from africa as far as I know. dont confuse my recognition of diffrence with racism im simply stating facts. thier is some thing that wires us diffrent based on race.

Honest truth is though were all playing arm chair genetic scientest and none of us know if anglo and mongoloids didnt develop diffrently from a seprate huminoid Thier are clearly rodents from all over the world that could be inter bread but didnt necesarly spring up from the same place. the underlying point is a a sucessfull expresion of a sequnce is bound to hapen and dont rule out that we all sprang up from diffrent homosapians with alike enough mating to aparatus to inter bread

To see how ilogical the theory is that some homo sapiens evolved from a different banch of evolution, you just have to look at australias grazing animals. If you look at the rest of the world they all have grazing animals that are similar, but because Australia has been isolated  from the rest of the world for so long, genes have not been able to mix and as a result our grazing animals look nothing like a deer, horse, buffalo or whatever, but instead we got kangaroos and wallabies. It's just probably pure luck that some sort of mammal even made it here before australia was separated from the rest of the world, then managed to multiply and evolve. 

Look at new zealand, no native mammals. Which says to me that evolution doesn't just pop mammals out from nowhere. A whole lot of circumstances have all come together and a single genectic line of bird/reptile has made the change to a primative mammal, which has now spread, diversified and become all the different mammals we see today.

The more different 1 mammal looks to another mammal, the longer amount of time it has been since there genes have been mixed.    

In other words all homo sapiens have clearly all come from the same genetic line very recently, so recently infact that we are still the same species of mammal and evolution has not even had the time to give us a single significant different feature. 

Unless you can give an example of evolution having set rules, rather than being a game of circumstances, then the theory that some homo sapiens evolved from a separate branch really has no bases in logic, imo.

Also, since Africa is the only place in the world today where lots of large mammals still naturally thrive, even without all the scientific evidence they have, it just seems logical that we evolved there (a mammals paradise), then moved on to enviroments that were less suitable for us and adapted.

Anyway forgetting about logic. Africa just feels like home to me. There's just something about the land (not that I've ever been there) and whenever I hear African music I get that acid type before time feeling. I'm not a spiritual person at all, but Africa just seems like it has some sort of spiritual significants to me.

goes to show that our ancestors were horney fagga's!! they'd do it with the other spp!

I say mix up all the human tribes! :) mixing people makes beautiful people!

poloneysian + african + caucasian + asian + any other distinct human - the good looking daughter of that mix of people I want as my GF of about 28 years old.... :) hahahaha......

Yep mutts are hot

(is that offensive? If so, I'm only slightly sorry cos it's true mutts are hot)

Yep mutts are hot

(is that offensive? If so, I'm only slightly sorry cos it's true mutts are hot)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It well known from the [planet of the apes] that monkey genes are superior

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/africa/04/26/baboons.south.africa/

Babbons rule in the wasteland, not Babbo the pakistany resturant owner on Sienfield or maybe just a unfortunate location, the babbons might like it alot.

Shiny gold stuff.