The Corroboree
Atlas

Don't Buy or Swap with Larosini Sanchez

Larosini Sanchez, [email protected] is full of shit and will rip you off, DO NOT BUY OR SWAP WITH THIS LYING MAGGOTT

Can you elaborate on this a little please... :blink:

Sorry I should have put more of an explanation.

Larosini is a lier, I paid for seeds and they were never even sent, I contacted larosini and he said that he was unable to send them but has worked it out and will send a new lot, after that he wont even reply, there has been no customs receipt, nothing. He is just a scam artis and i thought i should let people know from my mistake.

I have been trying to get my money or anything of him for about 7 months plenty of chance i believe.

I am not the only one either.

Posted 21 March 2010 - 08:26 AM

Hi Larosini:

Do you remember that I had paid 30 euro for pregerminated seeds from you last october, but I never received it. You write me that packet is returned to you but you dont't know why, and at that time you haven't others.I you have got it know, please send me it ( you have my money) or a small plant for the same price. Thanks a lot. rafa

I believe it would benefit others to leave this thread open to stop Scams.

Edited by Atlas
  • Like 1

Yes, it's shit that people like this exist. I'm currently waiting for someone to give up their part of the trade, but I doubt they will. They've read my PMs, but ignored them. I'll give the guy a few more days before publicly denouncing him. It's now been several weeks. Sure, something could have happened, but considering he's logged back in and read my messages, I'm not going to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Sorry to hear you got ripped off Atlas. I remember a small while ago where Larosini was trying to sell e coca. It seemed a little fishy, plus totally illegal in Aus. Don't lose faith in community and I guess just deal with people who come recommended or who have been here for a fair bit.

Yeah I think i might start a topic where all the dodgy sellers etc can be listed and hopefully it might get pinned so it can be updated regularly.

These things happen i suppose, I just didnt want anyone else to be ripped of by this guy.

• Like 1

Pregerminated seeds?

How does that help anyone?

Sorry to hear you were ripped off!

Some seeds are very difficult if you dont have the right conditions. I know some seed seller who germinate them because they have a good setup. I like buying pregerminated seeds sometimes. bye Eg