The Corroboree
PD.

who could make this???

Pandora kit

Would there be anyone here able to put this thing together. Im considering the purchase but i doubt i could assemble it properly, id manage to fuck up a major part and ruin it or id electrocute myself, burn the house down and cause the second coming of christ.

If ya think it would be a piece of piss lemme know.

piece of piss..got a soldering iron and some solder...the other tools are surely lying around somewhere...sit down sober tap.gif to put it together..remember with soldering you need to tin the parts you are soldering together..in other words you clean the two wire where the join will be, and heat some solder onto the two, cool then when it comes to joining you heat one side and allow the solder to flow across the join neatly and swiftly.

Don't be dripping hot solder everywhere and remember a soldering iron is HOT so have somewhere safe to rest it...rolleyes.gif

sit down sober

That may be a problem :P

Make sure to use lead free solder. Silver solder costs about $17. You could end up spending more by building. Depends on how valuable you consider your time or if you are treating it like a hobby/learning experience.

Cool little machine. I'm with you PD..... I would stuff it :)

I may be comletely lame but I don't even get what it is... is this some kind of vaporiser? Seems a bit pricey, isn't there someone you know that could turn some Australian timber into a similar shape? Is that all you are paying for, the wood turning? Fucked if I know but it seems way expensive for what it is...

m