The Corroboree
ref1ect1ons

dark side of CFL

I've been aware of this for years. They also affect people who have had or are susceptible to cancer. This fits in with the "Theory of Unintended Consequences". Unfortunately we no longer have much of a choice now that the greenshirts are giving orders.

I always wondered if piercings would act as antenna's and make this bad electricity even worse.

Interesting point. And a very good thread.

Glow in the dark technology turns out to be slightly unnatural. Surprise, surprise?

I used to wear chains for many years. One day, my favoured chain broke and that night, I had the best sleep ever. Woke up with much reduced neck pain, and no morning groginess. I put a similar silver chain back around my neck, and slept like a plate of leftovers - cold, with a greasy feeling in the morning.

Removed it for the next night to sleep like a baby with very healthy levels of dreaming and a good sense of restedness.

I have noticed people around me tending towards getting or removing piercings when going through times of change, even unconsciously. I think they could act as a pickup and something of an energy-sink as well.

Interesting how we simply stopped hearing (caring?) about mobile phone emissions. Now we accept half hour mobile calls that make our ears hot and then sit on a wireless modem for hours at a time.